• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spacebase Startopia becomes Series X / S first Xbox Game Preview title

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Realmforge Studios announced today that Spacebase Startopia is now available in an early access state via Xbox Game Preview for both Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.

This makes Spacebase Startopia the first Series X/S game available on Microsoft’s early access program. The full title is set to release this spring, and it will also be available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC.

Spacebase Startopia is a space station management game. It features base building, management, and even a bit of real-time strategy influences. Spacebase Startopia will feature both solo and multiplayer modes.

Realmforge Studios is based in Munich, Germany. The developer is best known for the Dungeons strategy games.

Kuranghi

Very fond of Startopia so I'll definitely give this a go, play with my gf sort of game probably. I like the graphics, they are anything special but looks nice enough, hope you can fire on some AA as well, I'm sure its not a demanding game.

£44.99p? For a game preview?

..The fuck?

Does this mean you're just buying the game early? I assume you'll be upgraded to the full game once it releases.

I'm not sure how this is different from how games are now. Cyberpunk may as well be apart of programs like this.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Does this mean you're just buying the game early? I assume you'll be upgraded to the full game once it releases.

I'm not sure how this is different from how games are now. Cyberpunk may as well be apart of programs like this.
Only just seen your reply. Thats odd..

But aye, I should hope so. But it's a gamble for an early access. Cyberpunk was different as it was advertised as a finished product, which it wasnt..

Top Bottom