• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: Post Covid (Movie) Debuts November 25th on Paramount+

ManaByte

South Park: Post Covid will stream exclusively on Paramount+ around Thanksgiving this year on Thursday, Nov. 25. Though no details have been revealed about the first film, Paramount+ also revealed that the second film is set to premiere in December.

South Park: Post Covid and the December film are among the 14 original movies to come out of South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stones’ major deal with Viacom CBS, which they inked in August. The duo is set to create two original South Park films every year through 2027. The deal also saw the renewal of South Park on Comedy Central through 2027.

I like the Pandemic special, but it still didn't top the China episode that came before it.

Rran

So are these actually "movies" or are they more like the two-a-season 40-minute specials they did over the last year?

I have to be honest, I think I'd rather just have a season of episodes than two longer movies per year, even if it's short 10-ep South Park seasons.

sol_bad

I’d love to watch it but I’m not paying for another fucking service. Shits getting to be more ridiculous than cable was.

You only have to pay for 1 month really, so think of it more like renting a South Park movie and an added benefit of watching whatever else on the service for that month. So sub for a month and make sure auto renewal is turned off.

Last edited:

*Nightwing

rY4IOI2.jpg

not even south park will get me to ever sign up for paramount+

ManaByte

So are these actually "movies" or are they more like the two-a-season 40-minute specials they did over the last year?

I have to be honest, I think I'd rather just have a season of episodes than two longer movies per year, even if it's short 10-ep South Park seasons.

They're doing seasons. And 2 movies a year. They renewed the show through 2027 in addition to making 14 movies.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Fuck. I wasted my Paramount+ free trial already on a Champions League match.
I hate this subscription hell.

Rran

Okay, didn't know the show was going simultaneously, that's cool. Although that said, shouldn't the new season have started by now?

I am actually tempted by Paramount+ for Beavis and Butt-head. Mike Judge is one of my favorite showrunners.

bitbydeath

The Paramount app still isn’t available to download on a lot of smart devices. Such as Samsung TV’s. Not sure how they can expect many subscribers when they can’t even complete a simple application rollout.

Quasicat

I’ll probably subscribe for a month and record it like I used to do on VHS back in the day. I definitely won’t subscribe longer than that.

Sybrix

These comments..........lol

Do people not torrent anymore?

Just me then....

Last edited:
Top Bottom