• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony lied about Demon's Souls remake having Ray Tracing on PS5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we go to the official PlayStation blog we can see that Demon's Souls remake is advertised having "beautiful shadow effects and ray tracing"

tEaupBZ.jpg

But two days ago In an interview with Spanish outlet LevelUp, the creative director of the remake said that they chose not to use ray tracing.

Pr45j09.png

So if we go to the official PlayStation blog we can see that Demon's Souls remake is advertised having "beautiful shadow effects and ray tracing"

tEaupBZ.jpg

But two days ago In an interview with Spanish outlet LevelUp, the creative director of the remake said that they chose not to use ray tracing.

Pr45j09.png

I believe VFXVeteran VFXVeteran said this a while back, and others jumped the gun on him. I might be thinking of another poster, so I could be wrong if it wasn't him.

Last edited:
These are all from one spanish article which wasnt sure and has asked for clarification as another spanish magazine said raytracing exist in form of global illumination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom