• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony-licensed PlayStation Alarm Clock Released (£24.99 for Black, £29.99 for white)

Rykan

"Why were you late for work again?
"My PS controller Alarm clock has stick drift, and it went off too late."

Last edited:

Gudji

I bet Ass of Can Whooping Ass of Can Whooping already got one in each of his rooms.

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I would be embarrassed if I had that shit in my room or on my desk.
My sister got me one for Christmas two years ago 😂
They're not new.
They always buy me shit like that, along with the talking Deadpool head 🙄
I'm running out places to store the shit out of sight 😂

Last edited:

Calverz

These things are are horrifying. Same as those dumb lights. The PlayStation symbols and Xbox logo. I’d be ashamed to hve them.

FUBARx89

Errr. No thanks 😂 I have a phone that has an alarm. Why would I wanna spend 25 to 30 quid on some controller shells to wake me up.

I do. But just to show the time. For alarm i use my phone. Its one of those radio alarm clocks that would turn on the radio to wake me up.

atleast its radio. man im having ptsd of those old school alarms that were loud as hell. from the best sleep ever to BUR BUR BUR BUR!!!

Aenima

atleast its radio. man im having ptsd of those old school alarms that were loud as hell. from the best sleep ever to BUR BUR BUR BUR!!!
The problem with the radio as an alarm clock is that sometimes it would turn on playing a soothing music and i would just keep sleeping. :D I missed so many morning classes because of that.

Aenima

Except that these are actually licensed.
As licenced as the ones sold on AliExpress and the Xbox controller sold by the same guys (Paladone). Both MS and Sony has nothing to do with this trash or the pricing. Sony and MS are not the ones selling this merch.

paladone-despertador-controlador-branco-xbox.jpg

https://www.tradeinn.com/kidinn/pt/...DL4aPdk8WGx0jNqQ9KQaArAQEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Actually this is on the market for 3 years. Goldenfish just cant bother to check the sorces he gets his news from so decided to post an article by the Irish Times that just found out about this now.

Last edited:

coffinbirth

As licenced as the ones sold on AliExpress and the Xbox controller sold by the same guys (Paladone). Both MS and Sony has nothing to do with this trash or the pricing. Sony and MS are not the ones selling this merch.

paladone-despertador-controlador-branco-xbox.jpg

https://www.tradeinn.com/kidinn/pt/...DL4aPdk8WGx0jNqQ9KQaArAQEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Actually this is on the market for 3 years. Goldenfish just cant bother to check the sorces he gets his news from so decided to post an article by the Irish Times that just found out about this now.
They've been on sale longer than that at Gamestop right in between games and accessories.

Again, they ARE LICENSED, so someone gave the ok for this. Also, this company, Paladone, has Seinfeld, Netflix and tons of other properties for sale at Walmart, Target, etc. This isn't knockoff AliExpress shit like you're suggesting.

Top Bottom