• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Japan: Announced PS5 launch titles

Sony Japan: Astro's Playroom, Demon's Souls, Destruction AllStars, Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Sackboy A Big Adventure are PS5 launch titles

Also Spider-Man Miles Morales, Sackboy! A Big Adventure and Horizon: Forbidden West will launch on PS4 too

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WHERE is tHE LINK

6auPWU.gif

Apocryphon

Spiderman and Demon's Souls it is. Astro is pre-installed on every console right?

With Cyberpunk and Call of Duty as well it'll tide me over nicely until the 2nd wave of games.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Horizon 2 not a PS5 exclusive. PS4 too.
Furthermore, in order to continue to support the huge community of PlayStation®4 (PS4®) during the transition period of generations, we are working on the PS4 version of some SIE WWS titles in parallel. "Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales", "Libitz! "Big Adventure" and "Horizon Forbidden West" are made by taking advantage of the performance of PS5's ultra-high-speed SSD and DualSense wireless controller, but we are preparing to enjoy it on PS4, and the PS5 version will be released. At the same time, PS4 version will be released. If you purchase the PS4 version of these titles, you can upgrade to the PS5 version (with a disk drive) for free (* 3).

JimiNutz

Banned
That's actually way more games than I expected at launch. Pretty solid line up and much better than the PS4 launch from Sony Studios.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Horizon launching on PS4

source.gif

Can't wait to see all the "should Sony just drop PS4 support for Horizon: Forbidden West since it's holding back this gen?" threads

Top Bottom