• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony bros, what does your PS display case look like?

cormack12

Gold Member
If you're confused where to find it, open the PS App - we Sony bros all have it installed!!

Click the rewards number next to your gamertag at the too, then you'll go to the next screen.

If you tap collectibles you can see extra ones you can purchase with your rewards points (just a load of ape stuff at the moment).

If you tap the (empty?) bar above that you will be taken to your display case.

ESOO3h8.jpg

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Reminds me of viewing my library on GOG. I feel like they started this shelf thing way late in the game. Only a level 2 and I’ve purchased games on PSN since PS3. I’ve gotten a handful of cards from Sony Rewards over the years. The last couple games I’ve bought physically and I haven’t registered a physical game in ages. Outside Square-Enix’s registration thingy, which isn’t around anymore right?

CCE3692-D-AAA2-4926-8-EFA-1-FFBA25-AE539.jpg

Last edited:

ANIMAL1975

If you're confused where to find it, open the PS App - we Sony bros all have it installed!!

Click the rewards number next to your gamertag at the too, then you'll go to the next screen.

If you tap collectibles you can see extra ones you can purchase with your rewards points (just a load of ape stuff at the moment).

If you tap the (empty?) bar above that you will be taken to your display case.

ESOO3h8.jpg
Didn't knew about this, thx mate just registered lets go!

3Ur5I25.png

Monokrom

Don't care much for this. Only on mobile, really? If it's gonna take off you have to have more than 4 lvls. Revamp the look of the "trophy shelf". Make it available on PS4/5 with the option to watch your friends collections.

Edit: With that said, here is my collection.
nFLjpJS.png

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
4yUKZOR.jpg

Best part is those who buy alot of games anyways will get points.

QUESTION, isnt this what you should get for getting platinum of games?
I like the points system and the gift cards. The rewards system on xbox is good for free DLC basically.

It's still in its infancy and may go the way of accolades but I'm guessing platinum and game specific campaigns will have unique collectibles and in time they will be viewable on your psn

Kupfer

I don't like to buy my games via PSN so I'm not part of stars. And now that I see this, even more so.

Last edited:

Hoppa

I have 663. 2/4 full game purchases and 32/128 rare trophies. Points are based on purchase amounts
Lame, I’m all physical for PS. Are points only given through purchases? Or do ‘unlocking’ collectibles give you points too?

Gonna have to spend alot to get there. I got 700 for preordering Ragnarok.
I had an idea it would take a while but somehow I’m still shocked

cormack12

Gold Member
Lame, I’m all physical for PS. Are points only given through purchases? Or do ‘unlocking’ collectibles give you points too?

I had an idea it would take a while but somehow I’m still shocked
Yeah I think they need to work on the conversion rate over time. Seems a bit too steep at the moment for games.

value-of-basis-points.png

jaysius

Banned
Where’s the display case icon that shows you have the high enough tier for customer support?

I saw this on my friend’s app, boy it’s dumb.

It‘s fucked up to say it, but NOA’s reward system is better than this.

Top Bottom