• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony’s rumoured July event may have been pushed to August - Blue Box reveal pushed to August

I don't see why Sony don't come out and give a date for their next gaming event. With Microsoft and Nintendo already done, they have the floor all to themselves.

nicki minaj 6ix9ine GIF
tenor.gif

Zeroing

Banned
Plans for the next 6 months: not related to the event

There will be a surprise - Old IP.

The guerrila studios new IP is not shown yet because of horizon, only after it launched

Get yourself ready for custom faceplates and blue and black controller

PS Now will be changed - design and features

Sony is betting on multiplayer games their untapped genre on their exclusives - I think everyone figured this one out already

if I am a insider or not it’s easy! Just see how much of my list happens in the 6 months, if nothing happens then never trust anyone!!!

It's incredible how fast these rumors come right after the previous rumors saying that we were getting exactly this stuff at the next state of play.

yurinka

Well, somewhere soon we know Sony will make the full reveal/extra info of Death Stranding Director's Cut and Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut. And obviously, they will reveal the Horizon 2 release date and to show the first GoW gameplay. And there's the Bluepoint purchase an possible MGS remake announcement which can be tied with the first MGS movie trailer and even with the Blue Box thing.

So if this week they will make a State of Play for 3rd party games, a few weeks later there must be at least another State of Play more (Sony said there will be more updates) to talk about 1st party and 2nd party stuff. No need to be an insider to know this.

Seems this 'insider' saw the PS Blog Sony published today mentioning GoW and Horizon 2 won't be in the State of Play of this week but instead to wait for more updates coming soon this summer.

I don't see why Sony don't come out and give a date for their next gaming event. With Microsoft and Nintendo already done, they have the floor all to themselves.
They did it today: announced a State of Play for 3rd party games, and specially focused on Deathloop, for this Thursday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom