• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony’s PlayStation 5 Exclusives VS Microsoft’s Concerning Future of Exclusive Games

recma12

[Double post]

aye if MS can undercut by 100€ it would help.

Still don't think the comparison between going "360->PS4" and going "PS4->XSX" works tbh

During the PS360 era the vast majority of game sales were still physical. Switching from XBL to PSN just meant losing your achievements and friendslist.
This gen lots of games are sold digitally, then you have free PS+ games and digital sales.
If you switch to XSX as a PS4 user, you can kiss all those game licenses goodbye plus trophies and friendslist.
All of a sudden saving 100€/$ on a console purchase doesn't sound like that great of a deal anymore.

ZywyPL

Banned
aye if MS can undercut by 100€ it would help.

Still don't think the comparison between going "360->PS4" and going "PS4->XSX" works tbh

During the PS360 era the vast majority of game sales were still physical. Switching from XBL to PSN just meant losing your achievements and friendslist.
This gen lots of games are sold digitally, then you have free PS+ games and digital sales.
If you switch to XSX as a PS4 user, you can kiss all those game licenses goodbye plus trophies and friendslist.
All of a sudden saving 100€/$ on a console purchase doesn't sound like that great of a deal anymore.

Fully agree with everything. Someone here said some time ago that unless either Sony or MS screw up badly, it will be really hard to get their current audiences to switch the camps, and I believe in that, both consoles are very similar, both will be priced the same, it will be harder than ever to convince people to jump form PS4 to XBX, or from XB1 to PS5. The rumored Lockhart for let's say 200-250$ less might be convincing, but other than that, MS safest bet is reaching out for new audience rather than fightning for the current one that's already strongly established.

Ellery

Different approaches for the most part and it is nearly impossible to catch up with Sony (and also Nintendo for that matter) in that regard. Microsoft would need to buy FROM Software, CD Projekt RED and Rockstar and make all their games exclusive in order to come even close. It is going to be exciting how it goes this time around. What I can say from my part is that I think Microsoft is doing a lot of things correctly and I think the xbox gaming division is in a much better place ever since Phil took over. I would have more faith in buying an XSX in 2020 compared to buying an Xbox One in 2013.

Being completely honest and looking at the PS4 then we can see that Sony has more quality AAA exclusive games in 1 year than Microsoft had in the past 7 years combined. ( comes down to taste to a certain degree I guess).
This doesn't necessarily mean it will be the case for the PS5 and XSX aswell, but I would be surprised if we see a huge shift where Microsoft offers the more appealing games on their platform.
However I think that Phil Spencer is much better than the previous always-online guy and I think he will surprise with more good games on the XSX than we have seen during the Xbox One generation.

I will wait and see what happens, but as a Playstation + PC gamer I feel like whatever happens I can't lose.

LED Guy?

Banned
How is this concerning to you. To me it looks like one of the best things I have heard.

As long as it's not gamepass filler and quality AA games, it sounds really promising. Stuff like gears tactics.
I disagree, we won’t be able to have huge big time games like what Sony, Rockstar Games and CD Project RED is doing.

My man, this is Microsoft we are talking about here, Sony is doing all this stuff and they’re a fraction of Microsoft when it comes to net worth, so Microsoft should do even bigger stuff.

Bankai

I love almost all Sony exclusives and can't wait for a new Uncharted, God of War, Astrobot and (maybe even) Resistance. But... a great Fable game would be VERY hard to ignore.. also, Hellblade 2 looks awesome and I can't wait for all other stuff MS has in store for us.

LED Guy?

Banned
So 2 directors leaving 343 is a big red flag (one being producer). I can't imagine how you reacted, when 14 out of 20 designers left Naughty Dog after Uncharted: Lost Legacy considering you have Ellie as your avatar :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy: (was it bigger red flag?)
Yeah but they are way less important than a producer and a director (thanks for correcting me on that), and yes what happened at Naughty Dog is concerning but not as concerning as what happened at 343 Industries.

And Halo 5 wasn’t a good game when it came to its campaign, it had amazing multiplayer but the campaign was trash.

The Last of Us Part 2 will DESTROY everything in its path.

John254

Banned
Yeah but they are way less important than a producer and a director (thanks for correcting me on that), and yes what happened at Naughty Dog is concerning but not as concerning as what happened at 343 Industries.

And Halo 5 wasn’t a good game when it came to its campaign, it had amazing multiplayer but the campaign was trash.

What? 14 level designers are less important than producer and director?

Okay :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I guess Straley leaving ND is also nonfactor

Last edited:
I disagree, we won’t be able to have huge big time games like what Sony, Rockstar Games and CD Project RED is doing.

My man, this is Microsoft we are talking about here, Sony is doing all this stuff and they’re a fraction of Microsoft when it comes to net worth, so Microsoft should do even bigger stuff.

They definitely have money to make biggest games. But I think MS always work best with modest budgets.

They have stuff like ori, shadow complex etc. Even games like bastion, braid etc were perhaps partially funded by them so the timed exclusivity.

Somehow, more money they pump in, worse it becomes.

Last edited:

LED Guy?

Banned
What? 14 level designers are less important than producer and director?

Okay :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_grinning_sweat:

I guess Straley leaving ND is also nonfactor
Nah you didn’t mention Bruce Straley, yeah that was a big one, but Naughty Dog games are the best of the best, Halo has been on a very steep drop to be honest with you.

Halo 5 was boring, Uncharted 4 was a masterpiece and The Last of Us Part 2 will be a masterpiece as well, I can guarantee you that.

John254

Banned
Nah you didn’t mention Bruce Straley, yeah that was a big one, but Naughty Dog games are the best of the best, Halo has been on a very steep drop to be honest with you.

Halo 5 was boring, Uncharted 4 was a masterpiece and The Last of Us Part 2 will be a masterpiece as well, I can guarantee you that.
I agree that campaign wasn't that great, but MP was top notch and i play it sometimes even today.

I don't agree with u4 masterpiece but that's subjective.

Anyway. My point was, that you are painting 343 as failed developer with already failed future project, but your favorite developer is crunching their staff to the ground and after every project many of them rather leave company.

Ten_Fold

Hate uncharted, not too impressed with the last of us, not a god of war fan. I love bloodborne, gravity rush alot though. I probably wouldn't even brought the system. The thing is Microsoft didn't have anything interesting to me this gen. Next gen seems like Microsoft might be my main platform, but we will see.

LED Guy?

Banned
I agree that campaign wasn't that great, but MP was top notch and i play it sometimes even today.

I don't agree with u4 masterpiece but that's subjective.

Anyway. My point was, that you are painting 343 as failed developer with already failed future project, but your favorite developer is crunching their staff to the ground and after every project many of them rather leave company.
No I didn’t say they are a failure but damn they have been in a slippery-slope, but hopefully Halo Infinite proves me wrong.

Dafegamer

Lol I don't think that Sony will have a Game with ambition of Halo Infinite.

343i is big team of +600 employees (Sucker punch,Bend studios and Guerrilla combined)

And pretty sure The next Playground Games RPG and the next big RPG at Obsidian leaded by Chris Parker will be at HZD level.

HZD is not big enough (scope) than people think. Is 60-70 hours with light RPG system, is not like +150 Hours of TW3,FNV/Skyrim etc...
People still putting their fate in 343i after fucking up(MC collection)/not getting Halo up to standard three times is strange to me. I might be wrong, but they had enough attempts already to prove themselves

Aion002

People still putting their fate in 343i after fucking up(MC collection)/not getting Halo up to standard three times is strange to me. I might be wrong, but they had enough attempts already to prove themselves

Well they fixed MC collection.... so they only kinda fucked twice and.....

029125f1eaab93b911d61ff568b4f6f0.png

Then..... you remember that it will be the fourth MS gen.....

giphy.gif

:messenger_winking_tongue:

JTCx

After cancelling scalebound and phantom dust 2, i dont expect anything good. Surprise me phil.

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I think there output will be similar, and then it just comes down to personal taste.

I think MS will do better next gen, they will have some AAA cinematic story focused games, unfortunately I dont think sony will have much AAA multiplayer stuff.

Elenchus

Banned
After cancelling scalebound and phantom dust 2, i dont expect anything good. Surprise me phil.

Fuck Scalebound. Best decision Phil has made is spiking that travesty. Idea that MS was required to continue funding that game simply because an inconsistent Japanese studio was involved is silly. This is not the Special Olympics and Japanese developers must be held to the same standard as any Western dev. PG enjoyed its free ride but all good things must end.

Valonquar

If it takes over 4 years from a game's "exclusive" release to show up on PC or other consoles, in my mind, it's still a win for the original console. Anyone that is amped about the latest hotness isn't about to wait 4 years, and by then there's other new exclusive hotness to be playing with.

JTCx

Fuck Scalebound. Best decision Phil has made is spiking that travesty. Idea that MS was required to continue funding that game simply because an inconsistent Japanese studio was involved is silly. This is not the Special Olympics and Japanese developers must be held to the same standard as any Western dev. PG enjoyed its free ride but all good things must end.
cool like crackdown 3, best decision phil has made.

schaft0620

As someone who's buying Xbox Series X day one, im not concerned at all. They will have AAA and AA titles. From what I know/believe -

343 Industries - Halo Infinite (AAA)
The Coalition - Gears 6 (AAA)
Playground Games - Fable/Forza Horizon 5 (AAA)
Turn 10 - Forza Motorsport 8 (AAA)
The Initiative - Perfect Dark (AAA)
Obsidian - Skyrim type action RPG/new IP (AAA)
InXile - New RPG IP (AAA)
Rare - Everwild (AAA)
Ninja Theory - Hellblade 2 (AAA)
Undead Labs - State of Decay 3 (AA)
Double Fine - Psychonauts 2 (AA)
Compulsion - New IP (AA)
Splash Damage (contracted) - Gears Tactics (AA)

Basically, a whopping 10 AAA titles and 4 smaller AA titles. Don't really see what there's to be concerned about. And outside of Splash Damage, this doesn't include timed exclusive deals for games from third parties, full exclusives from third parties or exclusives from future studio acquisitions.

Can't speak for anyone else but im super hyped!!! And to think, two months from now, we would have already seen a good amount of the titles listed above. Let's go, let's go!!! November can't get here fast enough.

For comparison, below is for PlayStation 5 -

Naughty Dog - New IP/TLOUP3 (AAA)
Santa Monica - God of War 2/New IP (AAA)
Sucker Punch - Ghost of Tsushima 2 (AAA)
Bend Studio - Days Gone 2 (AAA)
Insomniac - Spider Man 2 (AAA), Ratchet & Clank 2 (AA)
Guerrilla Games - Horizon 2/Killzone 5 or new FPS IP (AAA)
Polphony Digital - Gran Turismo 7 (AAA)
Japan Studio - Bloodborne 2 (AAA, my own personal opinion)
PixelOpus - New IP (AA)
Media Molecule - Dreams PS5 Port (AA)
San Diego Studio - MLB The Show (AA), Uncharted 5/Lost Legacy 2 (second team, AAA)
London Studio - PSVR 2 related (AA)

Overall, 12 AAA titles and 5 AA titles. Doesn't include timed/full exclusives from third parties or future acquisitions. Both overall are looking great. More sequels from Sony while Xbox gets a few sequels and reboots. Both will have new IP's (AAA and AA).

A lot of this info is incorrect. Obsidian next game is Grounded it's being made by 12 people. We don't know anything about The Initiative. MS is breaking a lot of their devs into teams. Gears 6 isn't confirmed. Hellblade 2 is not AAA, the small studio Ninja Theory is made up of 3 smaller teams right now. You are just making a lot of this up then coming to the AA VS AAA comparison on your own.

Sony San Monica is working on 2 games, Naughty Dog is working on TLOU and another side thing to supplement multiplayer. Their next AAA could be 5 years away.

Dreams is not AA. It's one of Sonys largets Studio. It's going to be a continuous game. Sony Japan is probably not working in Bloodborne 2, however they are probably working on 3 games right now including the game being used to showcase the haptic feedback to Wired.

You have Uncharted coming from San Diego?

GG is making HZD2 and a multiplayer game (maybe VR).

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

If their past couple of projects sucked.. why would people leaving really concern you that much?

They need new blood at 343 if anything.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
A lot of this info is incorrect. Obsidian next game is Grounded it's being made by 12 people. We don't know anything about The Initiative. MS is breaking a lot of their devs into teams. Gears 6 isn't confirmed. Hellblade 2 is not AAA, the small studio Ninja Theory is made up of 3 smaller teams right now. You are just making a lot of this up then coming to the AA VS AAA comparison on your own.

Sony San Monica is working on 2 games, Naughty Dog is working on TLOU and another side thing to supplement multiplayer. Their next AAA could be 5 years away.

Dreams is not AA. It's one of Sonys largets Studio. It's going to be a continuous game. Sony Japan is probably not working in Bloodborne 2, however they are probably working on 3 games right now including the game being used to showcase the haptic feedback to Wired.

You have Uncharted coming from San Diego?

GG is making HZD2 and a multiplayer game (maybe VR).

Grounded is a passion project and Xbox One exclusive. Not Xbox Series X. Obsidian's next gen RPG is a new IP that is going to be their "skyrim". The Initiative's next gen game IS Perfect Dark. Single player campaign by them with The Coalition working on the MP aspect. Gears 6 is in very early stages but will be their next release. Hellblade 2 is going to be God of War like meaning wide linear. Make no mistake, it is AAA.

Not making anything up. The people I listen to actually know what they're talking about and haven't been wrong yet. But feel free to disagree.

Santa Monica's main game is God of War 2. Barlog is rumored to be working on his own game, a new IP but unlike God of War 2, it's not certain. Naughty Dog has a small team working on the MP for TLOUP2 while already pre-production on their next title which will be a new IP. TLOUP2 will be after that. Sony doesn't make games to be one and done. They make them to be franchises.

Dreams is AA. Money wise, yeah, could be considered AAA but it's simply not. It's a creation tool set that quite honestly should be not only on PC but should have also been added to PS Now day one because it's been a bomb in sales thus far. Media Molecule needs to make an actual game, not a creation tool set for next gen. Otherwise, they won't make it past next gen.

I said Bloodborne 2 is my own personal opinion. Sony owns the IP and I would be surprised if Sony makes the same mistake they did with Demon's Souls.

There's two studios for San Diego. One is the MLB team and the second is working on Uncharted 5 or Lost Legacy 2. I want Lost Legacy 2 but I'll put my money on Uncharted 5.

Guerrilla Games is working on Horizon 2 (which I already said) and either Killzone 5 or a new FPS IP. It may end up being PSVR 2 compatible but won't be an exclusive PSVR 2 title.

In general, you can believe whatever you want. The people I listen to and believe haven't been wrong yet. But only time will tell. If im wrong, I'll admit it if/ when the time comes. Until then, just have to wait and see.

Gargus

Banned
Sony hasn't talked about exclusives much yet. But given their track record they always have a great lineup of first and third party games.

Microsoft hasn't said much except its important and something about no exclusives for the first 2 years.

Tripolygon

Banned
Or you can play without guns.

They’re both open world action games.
You can also play Metal gear solid 5 without guns also. Lol

So is Zelda BOTW, and BOTW has more in common with Horizon than Far Cry. Both are 3rd person open world action adventure games with light rpg elements while Far Cry is a first person shooter.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Sony hasn't talked about exclusives much yet. But given their track record they always have a great lineup of first and third party games.

Microsoft hasn't said much except its important and something about no exclusives for the first 2 years.

Sony is slow early on when it comes to exclusives but finishes strong. I'm personally not expecting much until early 2022 to be honest.

Halo Infinite is cross-gen but that's pretty much it. Hellblade 2, Fable, Everwild and all future games which are further out will be Series X exclusive. Especially since Xbox One X is being phased out and won't be on store shelves come the Fall.

killatopak

Gold Member
I already know Sony‘s track record so no worries there.

I really hope Xbox manages the new studios well especially Obsidian cause they deserve better than what they’ve got since New Vegas. Really hoping they‘ll have an Insomniac moment and come up big.

recma12

Fully agree with everything. Someone here said some time ago that unless either Sony or MS screw up badly, it will be really hard to get their current audiences to switch the camps, and I believe in that, both consoles are very similar, both will be priced the same, it will be harder than ever to convince people to jump form PS4 to XBX, or from XB1 to PS5. The rumored Lockhart for let's say 200-250$ less might be convincing, but other than that, MS safest bet is reaching out for new audience rather than fightning for the current one that's already strongly established.

Agreed. I honestly think the battle for exclusives isn't a fight MS should focus on, it's hopeless.
Nintendo is back in the AAA space and regularly pumps out 90+ metacritic titles and Sony has killed it with 1st party this gen, with TLOU2 and Ghosts still coming on PS4.

This is a hole MS can't climb out of next gen.
That said, this doesn't mean Xbox is dead or useless. There is a massive market with people who just want to play FIFA/Madden/CoD/GTA. Series X will likely be the best console for those games.
Another goodie is that MS has been killing it with gamepass (best value in gaming) and streaming.

Last months someone at work asked me what console to get bc of Corona and I told him about his options.
He got an Xbox the next day bc he just cares about FIFA and probably couldn't even tell the difference between Last of Us II and an average game he can get for free on gamepass. Anecdotal evidence I know.

I think people on forums like this care too much about playing the best of the best games possible. Argue about metacritic and shit.
Pretty sure MS has lost in that "hardcore gamer space" but there is plenty of market for everyone.

I just want all of the "Big 3" to do well.

disclaimer: I went 360 only last gen, went X1 only at the start of this gen. I like MS.
But I got a PS4 for Bloodborne and added a Switch for BOTW later. Soon my X1 was just sitting there and I sold it.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
I think there output will be similar, and then it just comes down to personal taste.

I think MS will do better next gen, they will have some AAA cinematic story focused games, unfortunately I dont think sony will have much AAA multiplayer stuff.

I think this is a huge misconception.

Killzone, MLB The Show series, GT Sport, Uncharted 4/UC:LL The Last of US (cross-gen), Driveclub, Bloodborne (if you count co-op) for AAA Multiplayer titles.

Killzone (rumored), TLOU Stand Alone MP, GT7, MLB The Show will all be on PS5 next generation.

TBiddy

Killzone, MLB The Show series, GT Sport, Uncharted 4/UC:LL The Last of US (cross-gen), Driveclub, Bloodborne (if you count co-op) for AAA Multiplayer titles.

Killzone (rumored), TLOU Stand Alone MP, GT7, MLB The Show will all be on PS5 next generation.

Isn't MLB coming to Xbox as well, or am I remembering wrong?

If yes, I guess we could count FIFA, COD etc. as well when listing AAA multiplayer titles on the consoles.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Isn't MLB coming to Xbox as well, or am I remembering wrong?

If yes, I guess we could count FIFA, COD etc. as well when listing AAA multiplayer titles on the consoles.

The first MLB will likely appear on PS5 first and the next installment a year later.
FIFA and COD are not on the list because they're not exclusive to MS or Sony. MLB the show has been exclusive to PS4 for years and that's why they were added to the list.

recma12

IDK about that list, man. GT Sport and MLB, sure.
But Driveclub is already shut down and if Killzone MP was any good/got decent engagement, they'd have released a second game in the past 7 years?
The MP modes of UC4, TLOU and BB only count in a technical sense imo. Nobody buys these games to play MP.

All in all, Sony really isn't doing much in the 1st multiplayer space.
And that isn't even a knock on Sony. Why would they invest ressources in a fight they can't win?
It's pointless (IMO) to go up against Overwatch, CoD, FIFA/Madden/2K, GTA Online plus the Fortnites and Apex Legends of this world, when you can dominate the cinematic 3rd person SP genre against weak opposition.

I've never heard anybody say "Damn, I wish Sony would do their own F2P Battle Royale game"

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
IDK about that list, man. GT Sport and MLB, sure.
But Driveclub is already shut down and if Killzone MP was any good/got decent engagement, they'd have released a second game in the past 7 years?
The MP modes of UC4, TLOU and BB only count in a technical sense imo. Nobody buys these games to play MP.

All in all, Sony really isn't doing much in the 1st multiplayer space.
And that isn't even a knock on Sony. Why would they invest ressources in a fight they can't win?
It's pointless (IMO) to go up against Overwatch, CoD, FIFA/Madden/2K, GTA Online plus the Fortnites and Apex Legends of this world, when you can dominate the cinematic 3rd person SP genre against weak opposition.

I've never heard anybody say "Damn, I wish Sony would do their own F2P Battle Royale game"
What are you talking about?

This is about AAA MP titles they released. It doesn't matter if they were successful or not.... However, most of the title that I mention had a successful MP.

The Last of US MP was very active. That's why there was backlash when they announced it will not be part of Last of Us Part II. What gave those fans hope is that they're creating a stand alone version.

Uncharted MP was popular ever since 2. People didn't like UC4 MP as much because they made too many changes that people didn't like. It was still active for years when it was first released.

Rumored Killzone MP is in the works from ex (?) Rainbow Siege Devs

Your post sounds like someone who has no clue how popular TLOU MP

Gears of War for Xbox is not as popular as CoD, Fortnite Etc, but they still have gamers playing online. You don't NEED to be as popular as fortnite or COD to have successful online game.

Last edited:

TBiddy

The first MLB will likely appear on PS5 first and the next installment a year later.
FIFA and COD are not on the list because they're not exclusive to MS or Sony. MLB the show has been exclusive to PS4 for years and that's why they were added to the list.

That was my point, actually. I was certain that MLB would release for Xbox this year, hence it made no sense to add it to the list. But let's see how and when (and where) it releases.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war

Yes it did occur to me that playstation does have quite a bit of mp content, but most of it is in addition to the game, and there mp are of the more traditional variety.
They dont have things like sea of thieves which is something knew or forza horizon.

You can also play Metal gear solid 5 without guns also. Lol

So is Zelda BOTW, and BOTW has more in common with Horizon than Far Cry. Both are 3rd person open world action adventure games with light rpg elements while Far Cry is a first person shooter.

There is nothing RPG about Horizon. And it features many elements ripped right out of Far Cry such as the upgrade system and it even has Ubi towers. Hell they even did a dinosaur Far Cry 😆

ZywyPL

Banned

So true. IMO Halo just like Gears would benefit the most by simply putting it to rest, because the biggest issue aside of lack of ideas to push the plot/universe further is the stagnant gameplay that needs to be refined to modern standards, while the die-hard fans want it to be still stuck in 2001, I mean, they added a simple, obvious feature like running, and fans went rampage, over a simple running gor god's sake... Games need to evolve with time, because the original audience eventually grows up, starts a family, and stops playing games, while new generations won't play games from the past, and as 343 shown multiple times you simply can't please both camps at the same time.

Tripolygon

Banned
There is nothing RPG about Horizon. And it features many elements ripped right out of Far Cry such as the upgrade system and it even has Ubi towers. Hell they even did a dinosaur Far Cry 😆
Almost every Ubisoft game like Watchdogs, Assassins Creed and games like Infamous Second Son and BOTW has Ubi towers as well and a light upgrade system so i guess that makes BOTW and Horizon a copy of Far Cry. Also BOTW and Horizon has dungeons, BOTW and Horizon has tiered bosses, BOTW and Horizon has dialogue choices etc.

This is Far Cry Blood Dragon, clearly it looks identical to Horizon Zero Dawn.

Last edited:

John254

Banned
So true. IMO Halo just like Gears would benefit the most by simply putting it to rest, because the biggest issue aside of lack of ideas to push the plot/universe further is the stagnant gameplay that needs to be refined to modern standards, while the die-hard fans want it to be still stuck in 2001, I mean, they added a simple, obvious feature like running, and fans went rampage, over a simple running gor god's sake... Games need to evolve with time, because the original audience eventually grows up, starts a family, and stops playing games, while new generations won't play games from the past, and as 343 shown multiple times you simply can't please both camps at the same time.
I understand why sprint in MP destroys sandbox of that game, but i wouldn't mind if it returns for campaign portion only

Almost every Ubisoft game like Watchdogs, Assassins Creed and games like Infamous Second Son and BOTW has Ubi towers as well and a light upgrade system so i guess that makes BOTW and Horizon a copy of Far Cry. Also BOTW and Horizon has dungeons, BOTW and Horizon has tiered bosses, BOTW and Horizon has dialogue choices etc.

This is Far Cry Blood Dragon, clearly it looks identical to Horizon Zero Dawn.

Almost everything you’re describing is in Far Cry as well, but it’s a different genre apparently because you can shoot guns 😆

Top Bottom