• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Unleashed - World Adventure Continues

Ty4on

Werehog stages weren't really that long but the fights with a low leveled Werehog slowed them down.

As I said, Werehog would be WAY better with less fights. The werehog stages that were more platform heavy like Sky scrapper scramper were fun (and DAT MUSIC!!)

Btw, I'm gonna be the first one to say it: the DIMPS version (PS2Wii) sucks. Dat downgrade on level design...

I think one of the worst things for me with the warewolf stages is that there were some good ideas there, just executed poorly. There is some decent platforming and battles, but the levels are way too long and the framerate tanks (on the 360 at the very least) in big battles.
There were also a couple of fatal flaws like one level where you get a prompt to hit the grab button for 0.5 seconds and die if you missed it. Even when I knew about it there were times where I forgot about it because the last checkpoint was so far behind it.

To me, it was the first decent Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2. I wasn't a fan of the werehog levels, but the day levels were so amazing, they totally saved the game. I hope the next game uses the Hedgehog Engine.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Werehog stages weren't really that long but the fights with a low leveled Werehog slowed them down.

As I said, Werehog would be WAY better with less fights. The werehog stages that were more platform heavy like Sky scrapper scramper were fun (and DAT MUSIC!!)

Btw, I'm gonna be the first one to say it: the DIMPS version (PS2Wii) sucks. Dat downgrade on level design...

Yeah the HD version of Unleashed Werehog levels were better as you could skip a quite a huge chuck of the enemies whereas in the Wii version you had to fight them. plus it didn't help that the Werehog level outnumbered the Sonic day levels.

I've played the Wii version because atthe time I did not own,a last gen console besides the Wii and I loved the game. Well, the Werehog killed most of it for me but I still loved the day levels. Endless Possiblities is also my favorite track from the Sonic series.

Years later and the name "Werehog" is really stupid and nonsensical to me.

Granted the whole idea of the Werehog in a Sonic game is really stupid and nonsensical, but still. Technically "Were" is supposed to mean "man", so in other words Werewolf = Manwolf...while Werehog = Manhog.

If anything, it should of been something like Hogwolf but then again it shouldn't been in the game to begin with lol, so whatever.

goldenpp72

I S Ranked this whole game and got every achievement, I remember the forest level traumatizing me. Overall it's a solid game but I do not prefer the boost series at all, it got better with Colors/Generations but needs to go away even if it's pretty fun. SA2 at a high level play is infinitely more fun and less memorization focused.

Maedhros

Granted the whole idea of the Werehog in a Sonic game is really stupid and nonsensical, but still. Technically "Were" is supposed to mean "man", so in other words Werewolf = Manwolf...while Werehog = Manhog.

If anything, it should of been something like Hogwolf but then against it shouldn't been in the game to begin with lol, so whatever.

No one cares about the particles meanings. Just what sounds better.

MAtgS

Was I the only one who thought it was weird that there were no anthropomorphic NPCs in any of the countries? Is Sonic's kind really that rare?

Mr-Joker

Banned
Was I the only one who thought it was weird that there were no anthropomorphic NPCs in any of the countries? Is Sonic's kind really that rare?

Gets weirder when you visit Mazuri in the HD version as you see some giraffes and Zebras in the level hub world area.

The best thing I can say about Sonic Unleashed is that it laid the foundation for Colors and Generations. The Modern Sonic gameplay introduced in this game is really good. I hope they continue building off of that in the future. There are endless possibilities.

I saw what you did there

Sonic Unleashed its a great game. Love day stages, and graphically probably is the best game of the entire trilogy.(colors and gens)

Also, it has my most hyped game trailer ever.

Dat intro, dat production values, dat speed, the best main theme since Live and Learn and even Chip is charming (want some chocolate?)

Love Sonic Unleashed and I hope BC with Xbo One asap

RK128

Hello everyone :D.

Going to cap off this thread with discussing three things; the Sun/Moon Metal's, the differences between the SD & HD versions, and the DLC Packs that the HD versions got.

Sun and Moon Metals:
latest

Remember power stars in Super Mario 64? Now take the fact the game made it clear you had to get these and multiply the frustration with level-caps for each zone based on your metal level and you have the metal system here.

This isn't an issue, if you are an explorative gamer who searches everywhere for items in the levels. But the Day levels were not designed for this kind of hunting :(.

Between the camera not responding and level design clearly tunnel focused, getting all the metals in the Day Stages is not a fun experience.

The Night levels its a lot better, as you are already trained to think "I'm not running, so I'm taking my time looking for things", so hunting for every metal in the night levels isn't an issue. In fact, between exploring the hub world, keeping a sharp eye during day levels and trying to get every metal during night stages makes this a non-issue.

.....But out of my four issues with Unleashed, this is my biggest problem. It creates an artificial level cap for the game and if you just want to run though everything, it creates really annoying backtracking X(. I can defend a good deal of this game, but the Metal system is something I cannot defend at all.

It sucks and it is a big issue with Unleashed.

- - - - -

Wii/PS2 vs. PS3/360:
This is interesting, as Unleashed wasn't a PS3/360 only game, as it came out on the Wii and PS2 (that's right, it came out on PS2 XD) as well.

There are a lot of differences between the versions and will make a simple chart to help point out the difference.

Wii/PS2 Version:
-More Werehog stages (1 in HD version vs. the 3-5 in the SD version)
-Werehog combat very different; no combos and focus on button/motion control mashing
-Day Levels completely different, designed by Dimps (who made the Sonic Rush series)
-Mazuri and Empire City's stages (Day and Night) cut from the SD version
-Werehog focused more on platforming then combat in SD version
-Hub worlds are replaced with Gaia Gates to explore. Clearing levels with S Ranks unlock Sun/Moon metals which can unlock more lives, concept art, music and more.
-Eggmanland is much easier compared to HD version
-No Upgrade system for Day Levels; Boost Meter upgrades within the levels as you collect more rings. Night levels have more streamlined upgrade system.

The Wii version does look nice at points and its impressive seeing it in action :).
latest

latest

wii6.jpg

One poster did a really great job commenting on the Wii version, so here is his post! Blaze Hedgehog covers the Wii version in excessive detail, so hope this helps everyone interested in getting the Wii version or not.

People who prefer the Wii version are crazy people.

Stage hubs were replaced with menu screens where you have to move a cursor around and talk to NPCs that way. Unlike the HD version where you can skip talking to 95% of the people in the game, the Wii version requires you to talk to everyone before you can advance.

The whole structure of the Wii version has been rebalanced. In the Wii version, you are no longer required to collect Sun or Moon Medals to progress through the game, and largely, they are only awarded for doing well in stages themselves. In the HD version, Sun and Moon Medals are collectables you find in stages and some levels require certain numbers of medals in order to be accessed.

In the Wii version, Sonic's boost meter "levels up" and grows longer depending on how many rings you collect. In the Wii version, the boost meter is broken down in to segments, and each time you press the boost button, you deplete one entire segment (like that Ridge Racer PSP game). In the HD version, your boost meter is a fixed length that can be upgraded in the hub worlds using EXP gained in levels. When you boost in the HD version, there are no segments to your boost meter and you can stop boosting whenever.

In the HD version, Werehog levels were big, long, 15-20 minute stages. In the Wii version, Werehog levels have been broken down in to 4 smaller, individual levels, each one usually lasting 5-10 minutes. Even though it's four separate Werehog stages, you usually end up playing all four in a row, back to back, so it's roughly the same amount of Werehog regardless of what version you're playing.

Savannah Citadel (Africa) and Skyscraper Scamper (New York) are not present in the Wii version. I think you visit those places on the map, but there are no levels associated with those locations. You do, however, face bosses there. It's weird.

Levels are completely different. Controls are completely different. I find the Wii version to feel a lot more "stiff" than the HD version. Combat as the Werehog in the Wii version is significantly worse; combat doesn't flow at all and there are barely any combos to work with.

Compare for yourself:

Jungle Joyride Day - Wii
Jungle Joyride Day - Xbox 360

Rooftop Run Night - Wii
Rooftop Run Night - Xbox 360

PS3/360 Versions:
-Far more moves for the Werehog
-Greater focus on Day Sonic's levels with many optional missions to complete, extra acts to unlock and DLC that you can buy (for both Day and Night)
-Night levels have better balance between combat/platforming
-Night level platforming more rewarding then Wii version
-Controls better in HD version
-Eggmanland very challenging and far different from SD version
-Hubs more expanded in HD version. Small hubs to walk around in and Entrance Stages that house act gates and extra goodies to find.
-Supported with DLC; 7-8 DLC packs for both HD versions that expand the content from the base game. Makes the ratio of Day and Night stages a lot more fair (with equal amounts with all DLC purchased).

sonic-unleashed-screen-2.jpg

latest

As someone who fully beat both versions........HD version hands down. The Werehog is a massive improvement over the Wii/PS2 version and I hated the fact there was such a pitiful amount of Day content in the Wii version. The Metal System is a big issue in the Wii version but at least we get a good amount of Day & Night levels, not the former having small amounts of stages while the latter makes up 70% of the damn game X(.

I'm sorry but I really don't like the Wii version. Would like how it handles the Metals though (making you get perfect runs even more rewarding for both Day and Night).

- - - - -

DLC Packs:
Unleashed was the first Sonic game to get substantial amounts of DLC and they are interesting.

Most of the levels in every pack are just hard versions of stuff that is in the base game....but some of them are a lot of fun. Night Stages with a great focus on platforming, Day Levels playing with new mechanics and locations not in the original levels, and it some of the hard-mode levels being somewhat enjoyable.

I liked the DLC but it isn't amazing or anything.

- - - - -

Overall thoughts on Unleashed are positive. I think this is a great game despite my four major gripes and I feel the HD version was a great step in the right direction for the series. It has issues and they range from minor to horrid depending on your preference but overall, I really liked this game :).

My next venture in the Sonic series is going to be a game I never played before, so hope you all look forward to it :D!

latest

Mr-Joker

Banned
This isn't an issue, if you are an explorative gamer who searches everywhere for items in the levels.

That's me in a nutshell, which is why the medals didn't bother me as I was picking them up as I went along in the Werehog levels and I was only short by 4 when I needed to unlock Sonic Final day levels.

-Eggmanland is much easier compared to HD version

Eggmanland is miles better in the Wii version as they had the sense to split the levels into two part whereas in the HD version it was clearly a full blown Werehog level.

I also greatly prefer the Wii Version of the final boss fight as it was less frustrating and less quick timey than the HD version.

MAtgS

Gets weirder when you visit Mazuri in the HD version as you see some giraffes and Zebras in the level hub world area.

Sad part is it's not even my biggest lore/continuity hang-up with this game. No, that would be the inconsistency of the planet's continents from 1 game to the next:

latest

hqdefault.jpg

& sadder still is how THAT'S insignificant compared to the fucking moon being whole!

RK128

That's me in a nutshell, which is why the medals didn't bother me as I was picking them up as I went along in the Werehog levels and I was only short by 4 when I needed to unlock Sonic Final day levels.

Eggmanland is miles better in the Wii version as they had the sense to split the levels into two part whereas in the HD version it was clearly a full blown Werehog level.

I also greatly prefer the Wii Version of the final boss fight as it was less frustrating and less quick timey than the HD version.

I liked the HD version better in many areas but forgot about the final boss X(. Will say that I liked how the Chip's portion was in the Wii version (sudo Punch Out) but I liked the Day version more with how it did Sonic's and Super Sonic's portions.

Eggmanland felt grand and far more epic to me in the HD version; it was hard and I liked the challenge. It felt like a nice balance between Day & Night for me personally but you are right, they should of gave gamers the option to play both sections at once or like how it works in the Wii version.

But five Werehog levels (lasting a good 30+ minutes) after a fun speed level? So disappointing :(.

RK128

Sad part is it's not even my biggest lore/continuity hang-up with this game. No, that would be the inconsistency of the planet's continents from 1 game to the next:

latest

hqdefault.jpg

& sadder still is how THAT'S insignificant compared to the fucking moon being whole!

Izuka said during some Sonic Boom event that the moon is still in half, just facing on different sides now. Its all good ;).

They stopped caring about the lore a long time ago.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
they had a good idea going for them, and then the werehog happened. The last level of this game is still imprinted in my memory from rage. the devs knew at one point how cheap the levels were that they put a 1 up near one of the check points.

RK128

STOP LINKING TO WIKIA PICS! :p

They have this WEIRD thing where pics become uber tiny when you hotlink them, just rehost at imgur.com . :)

Will keep that in mind for future Soinc Retrospective Threads, thank you for the heads up Hero :D! Liked your comments on the Wii version from earlier, so thank you for sharing that with us :).

If you haven't, the best way to play Sonic Unleashed's levels is in Sonic Generations for PC.
http://www.moddb.com/mods/sonic-gen...nic-generations-unleashed-project-10-released

Here's a let's play of it a bud and I did. So much better than the console version, and with 100% less werehog.

I dunno about that. The Unleashed Project is pretty cool and all, and is actually my go-to if I get the itch to replay Sonic Unleashed, but I wouldn't say it's better than the real game at all.

The Unleashed Project has a bunch of little quirks, many of which are limitations of having to port the game to Sonic Generations (which doesn't always support the necessary features an Unleashed level uses). Like, Cool Edge in the Unleashed Project is straight up a bad level now because of how the sled works. It's impossible to control, and the fact that it uses the boost meter sucks.

That's the biggest example of The Unleashed Project being inferior to the real Sonic Unleashed, but there's a lot of little things here and there that I genuinely don't like. Most of it has to do with how different the boost/homing attack/drift is in Generations vs. Unleashed. Sometimes the workarounds they developed for those things works out, but not always.

I think even Dario, shortly before the original release of The Unleashed Project, noted that he didn't think it was good enough to outright replace the real Sonic Unleashed. And I agree: The Unleashed Project is really good, and super impressive, but it doesn't beat the real thing. But it's also more convenient to play The Unleashed Project, so that's why I stick to it.

I think the only Unleashed Project level that came out the other end being genuinely BETTER than the real Sonic Unleashed version is Skyscraper Scamper, and even then, there are certain routes you can take where things feel slightly "off." I recall a certain trick ramp where, if you take it, you land on a spike bar because it was supposed to be a QTE route selector and they didn't find a good way to work around that.

(And now, everyone who knows me from Sonic Retro starts rolling their eyes at me for bringing this up. Hi everyone!)

Falk

that puzzling face
I'm impressed you didn't talk about S-Rank times ;p

The little tweaks stopped bothering me - what really got me when trying to go back to actual unleashed, aside from 60fps (which also feeds into this) is how much sloppier (or weighty, both words work) Unleashed controls are. It's so much so that I really can't go back to the actual game. I'm sitting at 2 trophies from platinum and I just can't do it.

I'm impressed you didn't talk about S-Rank times ;p

The little tweaks stopped bothering me - what really got me when trying to go back to actual unleashed, aside from 60fps (which also feeds into this) is how much sloppier (or weighty, both words work) Unleashed controls are. It's so much so that I really can't go back to the actual game. I'm sitting at 2 trophies from platinum and I just can't do it.

I will fully admit I am probably a crazy person with impossible standards, but I just want others to see in Sonic Unleashed what I do.

If I knew anything about how to use SonGLvl, I'd probably go full insanity and fix everything I didn't like by myself like I did with S-Ranks Unleashed.

Awesome Sonic game imo with some of the best music the series has ever had, and I don't say that lightly, and really incredibly large levels go blast through. I played it on Wii and PS3, and boy did it have its fair share of technical issues on PS3. Nevertheless, the daytime levels are still some of my favorite Sonic experiences. We don't talk about the nightime levels.

Layell

The Werehog content was incredibly terrible and that trumpeting combat music was just grating after a level or two of it. I think it stands as awful filler, you can feel the game not wanting you to rush through to the next daytime stage at multiple points.

The Unleashed Project mod for Generations on PC was so satisfying to play though, only missing boss and final stage content is no problem for me considering how good it plays.

Unleashed is like getting a game that's an unfortunate roulette of brillance, mediocrity, and garbage. Art direction, music, general technical polish, worldbuilding, and the extra content (i.e. Hot Dog missions, unlockables and easter eggs) are excellent, the medal collection progress barrier and difficulty spike (Eggmanland, extra levels, and a fair amount of the bosses, especially the multiple sequences of the final boss) is downright horrendous, and everything else is a smattering of unevenness.

The story largely grinds to a halt in the middle, and depending on how you view Chip and his relationship with Sonic is either tolerable or irritating. The beginning and ending is pretty grand otherwise.
The town hubworlds that are inoffensive on their own terms, until are dragged down by the NPC inhabitants you sometimes have to talk to in order to progress through the game. Meanwhile, the level select hubworlds where you can actually die in aren't too great in my book.
The daytime stages which are pretty thrilling to play due to their breakneck speed and demanding player input...yet at the same time they are very, very rigid and limited in their overall game structure and design. If that style of Sonic gameplay isn't your thing (which happens to be my case), the thrill will wear off from you fast.
The nighttime stages that aren't actually outright bad in execution, but were tainted from the start with a awful gameplay concept (the actual Werehog character concept is relatively fine though), and just make for a tedious experience overall.
The graphics / Hedgehog Engine, though producing amazing lighting, is horribly optimized for consoles, with the PS3 version constantly having very uneven framerate dips. It's no surprise Generations and Lost World had to dial back the effects to have it in a more playable state (and for it to run at 60fps in LW's case).

In a lot of ways, it is a modern day adaptation of the Adventure games, with all of their strengths and all of their faults. That's not even getting into it starting development as Sonic Adventure 3 before it was changed, and the Japanese title being "Sonic World Adventure"...

FreeMufasa

Fuck eggcarrier/eggmanland/eggbase or whatever egg fuckery the final level in the game was called.

Anyway I really like the game. Werewolf sections were ass and the medal bs but the day tings made up for it.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Isn't the Wii version considered the better version?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
What are the differences?
I'm not really aware of all the differences, but I know that version reviewed better than the PS360 version and that it's considered better tho I also heard that the day time levels are better in the HD version

Surta

Fans have ported all the Unleashed daytime stages to Generations PC, if that counts...

Not true. The major stages were ported, but Unleashed had several optional side acts, and not all of those are available as mods.

If anything, it should of been something like Hogwolf but then again it shouldn't been in the game to begin with lol, so whatever.
I can't stand this silly complaint. If you want to be a cunning linguist and show off that you know about the etymology of "werewolf", then you should also know that you can't just split a compound word into its constituent parts, interpret/translate those individually and literally, and then expect the result to always make sense or be "technically" correct.

Case in point: hedge-hog. You might just as well complain that the English language basically calls a small, spiny mammal a "bush pig", instead of giving it a proper name or more precise name like other languages do.

You can try to argue that "hedgewolf", "hogwolf" or whatever would have (not "of") been more accurate. But do these alternatives sound better? There's also the fact that Sonic is kind of a "manhog" by default, being an anthropomorphic hedgehog and all. Plus, the term "werehog" has been used way before Sonic Unleashed.
In the end, one could say that Unleashed's "werehog" is just a portmanteau for "werewolf-hedgehog". Problem solved.

As someone who's played them all: absolutely not. The Wii version is alright, but the "HD" version is so much better.

Ferr986

No one that played both could say that IMO.

The only think better is that Eggmanland is shorter. Werehog stages are also shorter but there are a crap ton of them, and the Sonic levels have way worse level design.

Wii version reviewed betetr because it's a cakewalk of a game, while the PS360 is kind of difficult due to being way faster and having more complex level design.

Also, the Wii version has no hubs, and people dislike the hubs.

Apart from the no hub thing, stages are completely different.

This video looks like shit but a comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKbgxOuWQiI

Wii version have way wider paths due to wiimote controls and the level is more straightforward. That happens in basically every stage.

Btw, I just remembered that there was a 2D version (Rush-like) of the game for mobiles. I played it but honestly can't remember much....

( played on PS3 )

Unleashed is a really good , game .. but it has so many weird design decisions.

First the story was ok .. nothing quite as serious as 06 , but sometimes serious and the flow of the story was alright. the characters went down in term of dialog and each had the place it deserved good point.

The music is simply INCREDIBLE.. one of the best soundtrack of sonic games ( in my top 3 with sonic 3& knucles )

The day time levels were really good , the small challenge levels weren't .. they were too small and and weren't technicall enough to let you have fun .. despite the intent of proposing a challenge , that challenge wasn't fun.

The night levels were actually well designed, but THEY WERE TOO LONG ..the pacing of the werehog levels actually kill my interest of playing the game. This wouldn't have been an issue , usually ....

..... if not for the fact that the combo system in werehog mode way too basic ( not enough combos, drag action is overpowered )
Yes , the basic combos of sonic in that mode are too good, you have no need for anything else , there is no need for any variations.. Even if you do try to change your combos , they don't do that much and last longer making the experience really repetitive
So many levels last over 20 minutes !! in a sonic game... Dammn it
And sometimes , in those challenge levels , you're tasked with platforming in werehog mode... but without the overpowered drag mecanic...what a shore.

I get why they made platforming in werehog that way. sonic is slow , big , they wanted that distinct difference in weight , but when you jump, it's so unprecise it hurts , so you drag things and juump around with that mecanic during the night .. the process is automatic , and long as you wait for the green prompt and it works.

Unfortunately the challenge rooms remove that aspect , making for extreme trial and error gameplay , painfull and tedious.NOT FUN.

The city hubs were nice ..not too big , not too small , they got the job done ..really liked the music , really liked the design

Boss design was alright ..

My verdict : nice game .the sun and moon medals were an horrible idea .... werehog gameplay needed to be faster with Less patforming ..( or with better ennemy variety needing different combos )

EDIT : eggmanland.

Eggmanland is probably the greatest challenge 3d level ever created in a sonic game.
it's long , it's painfull, the pacing is all over the place , you are fast , you are slow , you're fast again ... BUT
But in this insane level is probably a difficulty curve so intense it became fun ... the problem with the werehog gameplay is even more obvious in eggmanland ..but damn if that level's not unique. anyone who's played that level the first time much had the same reaction : " it's still not over ?" but damn if it's not an insane level.

Stage hubs were replaced with menu screens where you have to move a cursor around and talk to NPCs that way. Unlike the HD version where you can skip talking to 95% of the people in the game, the Wii version requires you to talk to everyone before you can advance.

The whole structure of the Wii version has been rebalanced. In the Wii version, you are no longer required to collect Sun or Moon Medals to progress through the game, and largely, they are only awarded for doing well in stages themselves. In the HD version, Sun and Moon Medals are collectables you find in stages and some levels require certain numbers of medals in order to be accessed.

In the Wii version, Sonic's boost meter "levels up" and grows longer depending on how many rings you collect. In the Wii version, the boost meter is broken down in to segments, and each time you press the boost button, you deplete one entire segment (like that Ridge Racer PSP game). In the HD version, your boost meter is a fixed length that can be upgraded in the hub worlds using EXP gained in levels. When you boost in the HD version, there are no segments to your boost meter and you can stop boosting whenever.

In the HD version, Werehog levels were big, long, 15-20 minute stages. In the Wii version, Werehog levels have been broken down in to 4 smaller, individual levels, each one usually lasting 5-10 minutes. Even though it's four separate Werehog stages, you usually end up playing all four in a row, back to back, so it's roughly the same amount of Werehog regardless of what version you're playing.

Savannah Citadel (Africa) and Skyscraper Scamper (New York) are not present in the Wii version. I think you visit those places on the map, but there are no levels associated with those locations. You do, however, face bosses there. It's weird.

Levels are completely different. Controls are completely different. I find the Wii version to feel a lot more "stiff" than the HD version. Combat as the Werehog in the Wii version is significantly worse; combat doesn't flow at all and there are barely any combos to work with.

Compare for yourself:

Jungle Joyride Day - Wii

Rooftop Run Night - Wii

RK128

Unleashed is probably my favorite modern Sonic game. So enjoyable.

Your OT could use a lot less XD though..

Thank you for the heads up! Edited the OP to remove a lot of the 'XD' and ';)' parts. Hope it looks better now.

The whole structure of the game has been rebalanced. You are no longer required to collect Sun or Moon Medals to progress through the game, and largely, they are only awarded for doing well in stages themselves.

Compare for yourself:

Jungle Joyride Day - Wii

Rooftop Run Night - Wii

You're post is really, really good. It highlights why I dislike the Wii version so much and is quite helpful for people interested in both versions. I made a post about the different versions but would you mind if I put your post in the Wii vs. PS3/360 section of the threat?

You're post is really, really good. It highlights why I dislike the Wii version so much and is quite helpful for people interested in both versions. I made a post about the different versions but would you mind if I put your post in the Wii vs. PS3/360 section of the threat?

Go for it, though I just updated it to clarify one thing.

RK128

Hello everyone!

I am sorry to bump this after it being up for so long, but have a message for those who liked or enjoyed his game....would you like this on PC?

Because there is a movement called #Unleashed4PC that is spreading on social media that has the focus on getting enough attention from SEGA to get this game on PC's.

It being on PC opens the doors to modding support and more, so it would be great to see it be available to PC users. Yes, we did get the Unleashed Project (which Flak did a great song for :D!) that has Day Stages ported into Generations, but for people wanting the full game on PC, feel free to spread the word on #Unleashed4PC on Twitter, YouTube and other social media.

I am also going to be editing in all the posts I made for the game into the OP (and fixing some issues you guys pointed out).

Hello everyone!

I am sorry to bump this after it being up for so long, but have a message for those who liked or enjoyed his game....would you like this on PC?

Because there is a movement called #Unleashed4PC that is spreading on social media that has the focus on getting enough attention from SEGA to get this game on PC's.

It being on PC opens the doors to modding support and more, so it would be great to see it be available to PC users. Yes, we did get the Unleashed Project (which Flak did a great song for :D!) that has Day Stages ported into Generations, but for people wanting the full game on PC, feel free to spread the word on #Unleashed4PC on Twitter, YouTube and other social media.

I am also going to be editing in all the posts I made for the game into the OP (and fixing some issues you guys pointed out).

I hope this does happen eventually on pc. I don't want to have to rely on emulation when we could get it on PC. This game could already be in the work for SEGA's pc porting already. At least some people are showing that they want it at least.

Top Bottom