• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Sonic the Hedgehog' Movie Races to Paramount

You realize by your logic, if spinn offs don't count, there has been a grand total of 1 shitty sonic game since generations. And its less shitty and more meh, and disappointing in a lot of regards, and speaks more of sonic as a brand is and how their attempts to be mario has grown stale. Just saying,.

I'll be the first one to tell you that , I thought forces was going to be a hot mess the moment classic sonic was shown in the teaser, and that game has never shook that feeling. The only thing that has me excited about that game is shadow being playabale. I'm just following your logic here.
Lost World and Sonic Boom were pretty consistently derided. Plus, Generations was in 2011. A six year gap in good platformers isn't a respectable track record for a platforming franchise.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
I really hope there's bestiality in this film. I want the production company to financially face the consequences of the topics the choose to legitimize.

Village

Lost World and Sonic Boom were pretty consistently derided. Plus, Generations was in 2011. A six year gap in good platformers isn't a respectable track record for a platforming franchise.

You just said a boom game was a spin off, and didn't count. So boom games count or don't they.

And if they don't count the track record is 6 years, but in that 6 years they released one mainline game. If they do you have more of point, but then they released two good games in that span too.

I'm just trying to follow your logic here. And it seems to be goalpost movement

A movie based on the Sonic Satam cartoon would be awesome. Satam is way better than the games.

Ken penders is that you?

Vampfox

Banned
Ken penders is that you?
I hate Ken Penders since he screwed over Satam head writer Ben Hurst.

I just think that Satam improved upon the original source material(the video games), and would make a great story for a Sonic movie.

Not

Banned
Satam is the worst Sonic-related thing ever

Canon Sega characters, sucky as they may be, are 5000x better.

Its time.

latest
Why have I not seen this fake poster before. That is awesome.

Village

Satam is the worst Sonic-related thing ever

Canon Sega characters, sucky as they may be, are 5000x better.

I agree. I don't think Sega characters are sucky, but I think the game characters for the most part are way better. And for the longest time satam characters and their relations and archie exclusive characters were why the comics were strait garbage for while. There were plenty of other reasons, that I aint getting into. But yeah game characters are much better, and actually have like...cohesive design philosophy

Top Bottom