• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

Good to see Funko are bringing our classic "God is Dead" cake Sonic into figure form.

ffb6c207-c1fe-406f-977d-c15135a8062c__31726.1508428957.jpg

Since GAF is melting down for...reasons...*cough*...this is a friendly reminder that we have a Discord and we'd love to have you to discuss Sonic without the rest of gaf stumbling over their feet to remind you that Sonic sux

OMG Aero

Since GAF is melting down for...reasons...*cough*...this is a friendly reminder that we have a Discord and we'd love to have you to discuss Sonic without the rest of gaf stumbling over their feet to remind you that Sonic sux
Will people in the Discord make me feel bad for being excited for Sonic Forces and unironically liking Infinite’s theme or am I safe there?

with what's going on apparently, I'm interested in joining the discord.
..may I get a link?

Will people in the Discord make me feel bad for being excited for Sonic Forces and unironically liking Infinite’s theme or am I safe there?

well I won't, though Fist Bump has grown on me...is that bad?

BlackJace

I'll hopefully see you guys on another site if this place can't recover. This was one of the first communities I was a part of here, and I really appreciate talking to each and every one of you.

Take care everyone.

For some reason the Discord link is not working for me. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could PM me an invite. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Top Bottom