• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community Thread |OT3 & Knuckles|

Nocturnowl

Jan 1, 2011
Good to see Funko are bringing our classic "God is Dead" cake Sonic into figure form.

Tizoc

Jun 23, 2010
Oman
Since GAF is melting down for...reasons...*cough*...this is a friendly reminder that we have a Discord and we'd love to have you to discuss Sonic without the rest of gaf stumbling over their feet to remind you that Sonic sux
Eh? Did i miss somethimg?

OMG Aero

Jul 13, 2009
Since GAF is melting down for...reasons...*cough*...this is a friendly reminder that we have a Discord and we'd love to have you to discuss Sonic without the rest of gaf stumbling over their feet to remind you that Sonic sux
Will people in the Discord make me feel bad for being excited for Sonic Forces and unironically liking Infinite’s theme or am I safe there?

SpikedGunner

Dec 18, 2011
with what's going on apparently, I'm interested in joining the discord.
..may I get a link?

Will people in the Discord make me feel bad for being excited for Sonic Forces and unironically liking Infinite’s theme or am I safe there?

well I won't, though Fist Bump has grown on me...is that bad?

BlackJace

Dec 24, 2011
Mobius
I'll hopefully see you guys on another site if this place can't recover. This was one of the first communities I was a part of here, and I really appreciate talking to each and every one of you.

Take care everyone.

Evoker1995

Sep 12, 2014
For some reason the Discord link is not working for me. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could PM me an invite. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Toa Axis

Oct 6, 2016
For some reason the Discord link is not working for me. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could PM me an invite. Sorry for the inconvenience!
All discord links are on lock right now to avoid trolls who might raid or other such things, unfortunately.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Dec 20, 2012
It's been real y'all. PM me the discord link if you can. I'd appreciate it.

Y'all can find me on Twitter and soon Sonic Retro as well.