• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Speed Simulator x Roblox - Gameplay Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Celebrate Sonic Central with Sonic Speed Simulator, the fastest game in Roblox, players are able to level up and gain speed by running through unique worlds while racing against friends to earn rewards. Today, SEGA and Gamefam announced the all-new Chemical Plant World content where players can unlock the Amy Rose chao using the provided code.

mBziJVb.jpg

Jinzo Prime

Bumping this tread to show some recent updates to this game. Physics seem better than Frontiers right now...:pie_disappointed:
[Volume warning for beginning of videos]

Last edited:

Closer

I know sonic sucks ass because kids nowadays like it

Kids aways loved Sonic. The problem begins when they leave the "kids" age. Then they start to bitch just like you're doing. Congrats, you're not a kid anymore.

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Kids aways loved Sonic. The problem begins when they leave the "kids" age. Then they start to bitch just like you're doing. Congrats, you're not a kid anymore.
I never liked sonic. It's not that I have anything against sonic... I just did not liked the games (aside from 3d blast)

Top Bottom