• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Central returns tomorrow (9AM Pacific, 12PM EST)

Draugoth

Gold Member
FUmeFu3VsAAtbk0

There will be more gameplay of Frontiers according to leakers

Last edited:

SegaShack

My big concern is origins seems to only let you play their new "coin mode" if you want widescreen and how "classic mode" isnt the original roms on an emulator but is just the new engine without widescreen.

We need a way to play the games in widescreen without having to sacrifice the original gameplay mechanics of the game.

We also have to know what the S3K soundtrack situation is.

93xfan

Banned
My big concern is origins seems to only let you play their new "coin mode" if you want widescreen and how "classic mode" isnt the original roms on an emulator but is just the new engine without widescreen.

We need a way to play the games in widescreen without having to sacrifice the original gameplay mechanics of the game.

We also have to know what the S3K soundtrack situation is.
So glad I bought them on Xbox before they went off sale.

With that said, I’m sure the gameplay is 1:1 and has been tested extensively

Saber

Gold Member
They gonna spend 30 minutes trying to explain why Sonic Frontiers is that convolunted trash we just saw in their videos.

The only thing I'm really looking foward is Origins and because its really on thin ice because of those retarded ideas from Sega.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Another waste of time event. I knew that as soon as I saw Iizuka(and his ego) there, the event would be a total garbage. This guy is the cancer of Sega and probably the reason behind those new failure Sonic ideas/projects.

For those who didn't watch, here a spoiler:

You can freely skip this shit. No really, is that bad.

Last edited:

SegaShack

4 seconds of a video of knuckles standing, 15 seconds of Fronteirs gameplay. Why did they make this an "event".

They could have just showed hosts playing origins for an hour and it would've been great.

Last edited:

KXVXII9X

Oh it was totally worth it. Assuming you are super excited to see a Roblox Sonic mod that's already out, a Fall Guys crappy looking Sonic skin and a Knuckles-brand pre-workout energy drink.
I wish this was satire, but this was exactly the event with maybe a 15 seconds of additional Frontiers gameplay. There was a lot more time spent on merchandise than gaming.

gamer82

Hot mess alert 🔥🎻 more coming soon .

Im yet to get into a sonic game but man frontiers looks bad & if it was better they would show that stuff. Bad graphics, pop in 🤷🏻‍♂️ But hey have some pez to wet your appetite .

Last edited:
Other than a confusing Sonic Prime sneak peak, which is literally just "Shadow's in this", and a teaser for what's essentially Frontier's Episode Shadow (At least Knuckles is doing something) there was literally nothing new.

Top Bottom