• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Adventure - Open Your Heart

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
I really enjoyed this game and it was, to me, the next step for Sonic was logically Adventure :).

Yes, I really really liked it back in the day and still think it can be a great foundation/starting point for the 3D Sonic series and far far from a dead end.

Your Sonic tribute inspired me to play through Sonic Adventure again. I've Opened My Heart and it was great. Sure there's rough edges here and there but overall I love this game. The only thing that really bugs me is Knuckles' levels but with a few tweaks (definitely not the ones in SA2) I think it would be just fine.

Good times. Here's to the future.

RK128

Your Sonic tribute inspired me to play through Sonic Adventure again. I've Opened My Heart and it was great. Sure there's rough edges here and there but overall I love this game. The only thing that really bugs me is Knuckles' levels but with a few tweaks (definitely not the ones in SA2) I think it would be just fine.

Good times. Here's to the future.

:D!

Happy my retrospective pushed you into giving Adventure a second shot :). Here's to Sonic's future!

Not really a second shot, I've always loved this game. It's just been years since I've played it and I only ever hear people complain about it recently.

RK128

Not really a second shot, I've always loved this game. It's just been years since I've played it and I only ever hear people complain about it recently.

Still, happy you replayed the game and really enjoyed it :D! People like to crap on this game and while I see its issues, I love the game for getting so much right for Sonic's first 3D venture :).

Top Bottom