• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone's leaked Microsoft Flight Simulator gameplay

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
think this is it?

Seems pretty legit to me. Quite impressive — just watching the gameplay video gives me that nervous feeling I get when I fly as a passenger on an aircraft. Love the detail in the cockpit with the reflections, realistic engine noise, and detailed shadows.

I don't want to hear that, normal ppl don't say shit like that, it is a sensitive subject throughout the states to this very day..: "Not buying unless I can 9/11" tha fk, really?! @#$& weirdos

For New Yorkers is personal and it's NOT a joke. We/I witnessed everything, every goddamn thing..I saw collapsing of both twin Towers from my balcony..Please, don't lecture me about taking this Personal.

All jokes aside, You don't need to take this 19 year old event personal still. America caught the guy in the end didn't they?
h7QRwu3.jpg

Last edited:

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
I'm playing the alpha right now, and it's awesome. I want to post some screens so badly but I can't.
Gameplay is awesome, if you love planes you are in for a treat. The visuals are gorgeous (the trailers didn't lies) and you can click everywhere IN THE WORLD and spawn with your plane to fly for a trip.
I flew over my house (in a little town of 5 000 inhabitants) and it was awesome. I visited Tokyo, Paris, NY, Washington, Dubai, The pyramids of Gizeh and many other locations and the render is just WOW.
Everything in the cockpit is clickable (and work as intended) The live traffic is working really well (for planes AND boats), the sound is also playing a great part of the immersion.

This game is gonna be a revolution, I believe it.

Wonko_C

I'm playing the alpha right now, and it's awesome. I want to post some screens so badly but I can't.
Gameplay is awesome, if you love planes you are in for a treat. The visuals are gorgeous (the trailers didn't lies) and you can click everywhere IN THE WORLD and spawn with your plane to fly for a trip.
I flew over my house (in a little town of 5 000 inhabitants) and it was awesome. I visited Tokyo, Paris, NY, Washington, Dubai, The pyramids of Gizeh and many other locations and the render is just WOW.
Everything in the cockpit is clickable (and work as intended) The live traffic is working really well (for planes AND boats), the sound is also playing a great part of the immersion.

This game is gonna be a revolution, I believe it.
I saw the leaked videos and there is something that worries me: Are there still texture LOD issues like in the old Flight Simulators? It seems to happen especially if you rapidly switch views, so that might just be because the all the texture data it has to keep streaming in and out to fit into memory.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Often I wonder why the media blasts gamers as loudmouth, sexless assholes. Then I see shit post from one of them and "ahhhhhh, that's what they're talking about."

Go fuck yourself.
But you have no problem with bombing and killing in, for example, CoD?

I am going to get a PC that can run this at max, I am looking into an Ultra Wide Monitor. I want a rig. All this is new to me being a console and mac user all of it would be first time purchases for this sim.

I might need to also get into racing sims since I'll have a PC.

Sorry for the bump I was looking for a preview thread to ask some questions from sim pilots, do we have a preview thread for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020?

Top Bottom