• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone Designed a LEGO PS5 and Xbox Series X

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A Twitter user named BrickinNick has created life-sized versions of both the PS5 and the Xbox Series X out of LEGOs. Both builds include life-sized versions of the controllers to go along with it. BrickinNick then urged other users to go to the LEGO Ideas page designated for both builds and support them. If enough people support both builds, they could potentially become official LEGO sets for people to buy.

BlackM1st

Banned
X be like

Jimmy Fallon No Difference GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

lol

Nice ideas tho

Tschumi

When i was like 9 years old i was making a 40cm-across 747 with retractable wheels, and titanic replicas every other week.. they weren't perfect or anything but, for real, this must surely be classified as sub-9 child's play.

arvfab

Banned
2 issues I have with these:

- 1:1 dimensions.
- unspectacular and generic interiors. If you are going to make cases which can be opened, put something interesting in it. Like small "easter eggs" to each console's exclusives.

Nevertheless, good effort and good looking results! I wished I had the patience to create something like this.

Top Bottom