• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOMA: The 5-Year Design and Development of a Sci-Fi Horror game from the Amnesia devs

Ricker

Page not found on the GameRadar link...but anyway,waiting for Slasher and Karak's reviews to see if its worth picking up...from their small hints here and there,I think it will be lol ;)

WITHE1982

..and just like that
tumblr_mmd3wm9PYT1sp9fcho1_500.gif
..it's gone.

I'm equal parts looking forward to and dreading this one. I love Alien Isolation but hated how on edge it made me. This looks like it will have a similar effect.

Hope this is up at midnight on EU PSN.

..and just like that

..it's gone.

I'm equal parts looking forward to and dreading this one. I love Alien Isolation but hated how on edge it made me. This looks like it will have a similar effect.

Hope this is up at midnight on EU PSN.
I've have the OT up later today

Frictional on Twitter:
PS4 players - SOMA will be out at midnight tonight in your local timezone!

xrnzaaas

I'll check around midnight, already added funds to my PSN account. :)

That +/- list from the first review didn't scare me away. I even think that minimal guidance should be a +. :)

I'll check around midnight, already added funds to my PSN account. :)

That +/- list from the first review didn't scare me away. I even think that minimal guidance should be a +. :)
Seriously. Sometimes I'm surprised at the negatives that reviews give games. Like for hard games, you might see reviews have something like "might be too hard for some players" as a negative

Minimal guidance and feeling lost in a horror game? I think that's a plus

Terrified

Hadn't seen anything of this, and this thread just pretty much sold me on it. Got £30 of PSN credit sat doing nothing, so I'll be picking this up as soon as it hits tomorrow...

Nameless

Beyond this looking and sounding amazing, the story behind the development is what sold me on SOMA. Glad to see it's at least a critical success so far. Downloading now!

Top Bottom