• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So predators are just the billionaire hunters of our species, huh?

Blade2.0

As I sit and watch Prey this is what comes to my mind. Our billionaire "hunters" use the best technology around to hunt animals that don't even realize they're going to be preyed upon. Sure you get the occasional death from stupidity but rarely is it a challenge, yet they revel in it like it's some big accomplishment. Predators come to earth with the best tech at their disposal, can literally become invisible, against a prey that is much dumber and outclassed. I hardly see how offing humans is any different than a rich hunter killing an elephant from 100 yards away. It's not an accomplishment, pred, and if you do get offed by one of us, you have to be one of the sorriest excuses for your species.

What you think GAF?

Edit: damnit. The title should say their species. A little help mods

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Winter John

Gold Member
A few years back I ended up going on a wolf hunt and didn't even know it. I thought we was just going out for a weekend drinking session. There was this one guy who kept going on about trails n shit, but I wasn't paying much attention to him. I just assumed he was one of the local guides. Anyway, I didn't realize we were actually hunting these wolves until the dude had us all hunkered down after he spotted one. I got so fuckin mad when I saw he was really going to kill it. I went full on Joe Pesci. Cursing him up n down. Calling him everything under the sun. Threatening to blow his doggie murdering brains out and bury him in a lake. Lol. I'm never getting invited to any of that dude's birthday parties.

SJRB

Gold Member
A few years back I ended up going on a wolf hunt and didn't even know it. I thought we was just going out for a weekend drinking session. There was this one guy who kept going on about trails n shit, but I wasn't paying much attention to him. I just assumed he was one of the local guides. Anyway, I didn't realize we were actually hunting these wolves until the dude had us all hunkered down after he spotted one. I got so fuckin mad when I saw he was really going to kill it. I went full on Joe Pesci. Cursing him up n down. Calling him everything under the sun. Threatening to blow his doggie murdering brains out and bury him in a lake. Lol. I'm never getting invited to any of that dude's birthday parties.

Man I hate it when I go to a birthday party to drink a few beers and before I know it I'm knee-deep in the woods hunting wolves for sport.

Winter John

Gold Member
Man I hate it when I go to a birthday party to drink a few beers and before I know it I'm knee-deep in the woods hunting wolves for sport.

Well, I'm not the most observant guy on the planet. When I was younger I shared an apartment with these girls. The phone was always ringing and I'd say shit like man, you get a lot of calls huh. Are you going out again? You must be real popular. It took me about 4 months to realize they were whores.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I had a dream once that the predator race was the product of a space ship full of Ice-T clones that evolved into something terrible over the course of millions of years.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Yeah, id understand if they were hunting them with spears and bows and arrows. or their bare hands.

Top Bottom