• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So PlayStation 5 GAF, what is your gametime shame?

cormack12

Gold Member
So PS5, now surfaces all your tracked PSN playtime over the last years. Which games are your top 3/5?

How to view your account playtime
Click on your profile icon at the top right:

WrEmKZ.jpg

Then go to profile in the dropdown, R1 to games then let it refresh and it should show you your list. Unfortunately it doesn't look like any sor toptions are available yet

Z06IMH.jpg

My top games were
The Division 2 - 429 hours
Diablo III - 291 hours
Destiny 2 - 224 hours
Red Dead Online - 176 hours
PEs 2020/Witcher 3 - 140 hours

begotten

I have 500 hours on Street Fighter 5, which I also have 500 hours for on Steam. That's my most played. My most played SP game is Bloodborne with 350.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Witcher 3 - 203 hours
MGS5 - 129 hours
Far Cry 4 - 99 hours
Ghost of Tsushime - 81 hours
Batman Arkham Knight - 76 hours followed closely by Horizon Zero Dawn with 75 hours

cormack12

Gold Member
I still can't find a PS5. You are mocking me, aren't you?

Fortunately, there is a product for those who can't find a PS5 currently

Your GDPR will prob come back quicker than a PS5 restock

114 hours for one ending? Must have died a lot :messenger_winking_tongue: Bloodborne felt like the only game I played in 2015, thought I had more hours on it honestly.

Oh yeah I was spectacularly shit. At least 8 of those were on Amygydala who I ended up summoning for because

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Hakiroto

I've apparently played less than 1 hour of Uncharted 4, which is pretty impressive seeing as I finished the game. Has anyone else seen any numbers that don't seem to be correct?

cormack12

Gold Member
I've apparently played less than 1 hour of Uncharted 4, which is pretty impressive seeing as I finished the game. Has anyone else seen any numbers that don't seem to be correct?

Some but that's usually when I've played two versions of a game (digital/physical, PS4/PS5, Retail/PS+ etc)

begotten

Oh yeah I was spectacularly shit. At least 8 of those were on Amygydala who I ended up summoning for because

Did you do the Chalice Dungeons? During my first playthrough, the Chalice version of Amygdala was my biggest pain in the ass. My brain just completely went to mush against it and I was stuck against it for ages.

cormack12

Gold Member
Did you do the Chalice Dungeons? During my first playthrough, the Chalice version of Amygdala was my biggest pain in the ass. My brain just completely went to mush against it and I was stuck against it for ages.

Nah, I did intend to go back and do them but it kinda fell by the wayside (the defiled wachdogs clips put me right off), then I was always waiting for a patch so I might try it on PS5 again after Demon's

waquzy

Most played game on PlayStation

Grand Theft Auto 5 - 834 hours

Most played game on Xbox

Red Dead Redemption 2 - 455 hours

EruditeHobo

Put it in days for me like WoW... really make me feel it.

I bet my Div 2 hours are pretty high, been weekly appointment gaming with 3 friends for 2 years now.

Roufianos

Here's my biggest offences:

GTA V - 118 Hours
God of War - 74 Hours
Witcher 3 - 378 Hours 😲
RDR2 - 50 Hours
AV Odyssey - 66 Hours
MGSV - 188 Hours
SW Battlefront 1 - 76 Hours
Fifa 16 - 196 Hours
Wildlands - 55 Hours (All PvP)

Last edited:

begotten

Just saw I had 300 hours on TLOU Remaster. I actually played the MP a lot and enjoyed it unironically, I also played it a bunch on several other occasions with people going for the 100%.

Some other funny ones; 100 hours on Woah Dave, 50 hours on Slain and 100 on Mad Max (Got scammed from the Platinum because of a bugged trophy. Depressing)

AlexxKidd

At work so not at my PS5 right now, but I have over a thousand hours in Monster Hunter World and Street Fighter V. The Witcher 3 is my highest single player game with somewhere between 300-400 hours. Metal Gear Solid V has 130-plus hours.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
FF14 was at 300 hours. Everything else was in the 40s or less. Not too bad.

FF14 PC time is probably a lot worse :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Moogle11

Banned
Here’s all mine that show up at 100 hours or more. Some seem too high, others about right.

Destiny-405
Bloodborne-275
Injustice 2-263 (inflated as a lot was having AI bots fight the cpu to fully level up all characters)
Mortal Kombat X-242 (probably similarly inflated)
Dragon Age Inquisition-228
Borderlands 3-204
The Witcher 3-198
Destiny 2-168
Metal Gear Solid V-161
Anthem-158
Monster Hunter World-152
Red Dead Redemption 2-128

Last edited:

Nymphae

Banned
My numbers are always skewed massively by AFK time and I don't care how long I've played a game for tbh. Top for PS4 is probably SFV and Tetris Effect

Top Bottom