• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Live Action Mulan was crap.

Blade2.0

The added sister character did nothing, the witch, unneeded, Chi what the fuck was that shit and only the witch and Mulan had it?!

Animated Mulan is one of my favorite Disney films, this was worse than Aladdin and Lion King by large margins. Only really good live action Disney remake was Jungle Book.

TrueLegend

l2dgNM0.jpg

CloudNull

Banned
Is there anyone who legitimately like this movie? Literally shit all over the source material and was terrible.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I don't like any of the live action Disney movies. They all feel like they hired the least qualified writers and directors.

Edit: I should say Cruella wasn't terrible, but it really wasn't good either

Last edited:

INC

the only live action disney film i think could even work, is toy story

but why bother? theyre already fine

NahaNago

Yeah , this movie was crap. It had some pretty visuals at time but the story was nonsense and the added characters were useless for the story. The chi thing was extra stupid. The main point was that she was suppose to overcome these odds as just a regular woman not some chosen one.

Aladdin was good but the movie was a lot smaller in scale compared to the cartoon. Didn't watch Cruella. I remember the Jungle book merely being alright but that is simply because I love musicals. Beauty and the Beast should have picked a different leading lady and everything felt smaller in scale in that movie as well. Really disappointed with Beauty and the Beast since that is my most favorite Disney movie.

Last edited:

Konnor

All Disney "live action" films are shameless cash grabs. You don't just waste your money watching them, you waste your time since there's nothing to get from watching them. They're cynical corporate products and nothing more.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
They've all been varying degrees of shit. I didn't hate Cinderella though. The best live-action Disney remake is not a remake. Enchanted is fantastic.

Last edited:

LordCBH

Yeah. They absolutely butchered my favorite Disney flick. Bonus points for filming it next to a concentration camp in China too. What a fucking shit of a movie.

Top Bottom