• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So is Hitman the only major stealth player left now?

MAX PAYMENT

Quite the opposite. Hitman 3 sold great and we're definitely getting another game. I think we should be worried about IOI becoming more greedy and offering less content for more money. They're already trying to "scam" people with the Deadly Sins pass which is basically 7 escalations with some unique gear and they expect you to pay 30€ for that. Absolutely not comparable with two brand new (and great) levels from Hitman 2 season pass.
They called 3 the end of a trilogy and seem more focused on 007, now.

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
You like trash games. I'll be happily invalid.
Shalebridge Cradle is one of the most accomplished and intense set-pieces in all of gaming.

Check your wires that are responsible for taste.
tenor.gif

bender

What time is it?
Shalebridge Cradle is one of the most accomplished and intense set-pieces in all of gaming.

Check your wires that are responsible for taste.
tenor.gif

A great level in a trash game doesn't stop said trash game from being trash. It's probably an okay game if you never experienced the greatness of originals, but if you had, it's a bucket of sorrow. What's next, a defense of Invisible War?

S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
A great level in a trash game doesn't stop said trash game from being trash. It's probably an okay game if you never experienced the greatness of originals, but if you had, it's a bucket of sorrow. What's next, a defense of Invisible War?
No, but as one of the best levels ever created, it definitely gives the game (which other than that is still decent) a reason to be consumed.

What's next, a defense of Invisible War?
People love invisible war, people keep mentioning it all the time and place it on their best games or rpgs of all time lists for some reason. Even some are fans of the console Xbox version, the version that runs at 20fps with drops.

Not saying I like it but just pointing that out.

Top Bottom