• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... I Created a GoFundMe for Something Important

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Thank you to EviLore EviLore for the permission to create this thread

A little backstory first.

A very dear friend of mine named Michelle Hope brought me in to an idea she had. She was a hearing person who felt purpose driven by God to be in service to the Deaf and Hard of Hearing communities. We had set up something called ASL Inside ATL which strove to one day create the first Deaf/HoH TV network and movie studio.

She tragically was killed in a vehicular accident in 2012 and I thought that the dream died with her. She was, after all, the one spearheading our grassroots endeavors and learning as much as we could about TV production.

Fast forward to last month when I was contacted by a mutual friend and her partner in the ASL Inside ATL endeavor. He had been continuing the work in making her dream a reality behind the scenes and wanted me to be a part of it, not only because he wanted to honor her wishes that I be a part of the vision but also because he knew I brought ideas to the table.

We are looking to raise $3,500 to pay for the 501(c)3 non-profit certification (among other things that go with that) and get the ball rolling on this.

It's been a long time in the making and we could really use your help and support.

I'll answer any and all questions you may have. If you can't donate at this time, sharing on your social media accounts, emailing those close to you or even texting others whom you may know would help a TON!

Here is the link:

zEUlqGa.jpg

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
NOW RECEIVE $350 WORTH OF TICKETS FOR $10 DONATION
What your Donation of at least $10 gets you as an Honorary Member
-Honorary Lifetime Member to Sign Cinema
-Recognition as Diamond Sponsor
-Discounts on events, shows, workshops, classes
-Discounts on merchandise at the shops of the Artist Market
-Monthly newsletter
-Members only privileges on lines and valet
-2 tickets to Opening Gala Event of Premier South ($250 value)
-2 tickets to Red Carpet Film Screening of Mystique Studios films ($100 value)

Join this monumental event to get your VIP treatment to all future events. Offer good until the full funding of this Go Fund Me campaign only.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I want to thank everyone, again, who donated and continue to ask more of you all to consider it.

If you can't or won't donate, then sharing on your social media platforms would help more than you know!

Much love!

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
We've raised $545 but still have a ways to go. I appreciate everyone who has donated thus far.

If you can't donate, please share with your family and friends.

Much love!

Top Bottom