• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So about Red Dead Redemption 2 Honest Opinion..

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
My only complain about this game is that there is no PS5 version with (higher resolution and 60fps) of it!!
Same, hoping they do an update like GTAV for the 4K/60. Mainly due to RDO is better on the consoles, the PC is a hackfest.

Last edited:

GermanZepp

It's ok if you don't like it. Is a slow game, with a heavy story, and controls you got to get used to. it's the most immersive game I ever played. I really liked the side missions. The story was to demanding for my taste, I couldn't explore so freely without feeling I was leaving things undone.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption 2 first released on October 26th 2018 for PS4 and Xbox One, and garnered universal acclaim for its story-telling, presentation and incredible attention to detail. In fact, such was the developer's dedication to the details that fans are still discovering new things, even after all these years.

Let's take a look at 11 things players have found in the past one year alone – they could very well motivate you to jump back in.

SLB1904

Banned
the controls are fine, the game is slow-paced i don't mind the animations for the type of game it is.
my issue if with the combat, this game is so bad at it.
but other than that is so good. 10/10 for everything but combat

Top Bottom