• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sniper Ghost Warrior, are any good?

Meted

They keep making these games but the reviews always say that the ai is really spotty and unfair. I want to play a good sniper game with gun customisation (Played Sniper Elite)

ForestVSea

I think they are pretty good. They are just fairly standard, nothing really stands out about them, and sniper elite are the better games. A little unorthodox, but I think Far cry games, and MGS5 can be played as really good sniper games (mgs5 has a ton of customization)

Holy shit, the first one was a mess. Disclaimer: I played it not out of interest but for a review. But even as not a fan of the genre, this game was bad. Butt ugly, really stupid head shot cam (wonder where they got that idea from...) and bugs and glitches until the game broke.

Meted

I think they are pretty good. They are just fairly standard, nothing really stands out about them, and sniper elite are the better games. A little unorthodox, but I think Far cry games, and MGS5 can be played as really good sniper games (mgs5 has a ton of customization)
Have played MGSV and far cry, any recommendation on which sniper ghost warrior to get?

Top Bottom