• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers

notseqi

Disregard. These are obviously training shoes. I have some nikes for training as well but I never use em for that.
Both the black ones I posted above are supposedly running shoes but I rotate the three pair for erryday use. I can't imagine running in the Free RN5.0s, there is almost no cushion, I'd rather run barefoot again.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
So the Nike Metcons just got delivered and they were defective. The insole had a piece of material sticking up and digging right into my arch whenever I stepped.

I initiated a return and re-order, but I lost the 12% discount from Rakuten since it's down to 1.5% now. I talked to the nike help chat about that, and the agent gave me a 10% promo discount code to use.

Going to send the old shoes in for a return, and just placed a re-order for the shoes, and added a hoodie and sweatpants that I was planning to buy anyway - this time with a 10% discount. Winning!

O-N-E

Gucci and Balenciaga are such shit.

gucci-brown-disney-edition-gg-gucci-tennis-1977-sneakers.jpg

balenciaga-black-toe-high-top-sneakers.jpg

Disregard. These are obviously training shoes. I have some nikes for training as well but I never use em for that.

I'm more interested in what kind of chestal support you use. Must be heavy duty.

I came here expecting Hypebeasts... instead I got mostly Average Joe.

and tbh it´s pretty nice to have a sneakerthread in a forum where there are no hybebeasts. Since this is a board centered around a topic and for a crowd that is pretty much far away from fucctoism and hypebeasts it makes kind of sense.

On a topic related note: AC Valhalla will see a reebok sneaker and capsule capsule drop accompany its release

To me only the club c is appealing. But this year no sneaker for me anymore.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
that’s a great collection Rossco EZ Rossco EZ . I want to get some of the Air Max 90s radiant red that just came out.

I just picked these bad boys up. Hoka Arahi 4. I’m spending my time mostly in cushioned running shoes until my knee pain gets under control.

1U64av3.jpg

Top Bottom