• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smallville’s Allison Mack pleads guilty sex cult case

CyberPanda

Banned
https://deadline.com/2019/04/alliso...&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Smallville alumna Allison Mack has changed her plea to guilty in the wild sex-cult case. She originally had pleaded not guilty on racketeering charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy and forced labor conspiracy.

Mack, who played Chloe Sullivan for 10 seasons on the Superman TV series, was indicted a year ago along with Keith Raniere, the alleged leader of a self-help program and purported pyramid scheme that federal prosecutors say included operating a shadow society of female “slaves.”

I’ll be honest. There was a time in my life when Allison Mack could’ve made me her sex slave. It was yesterday. I’ll be someone’s bitch, but I won’t be their prison bitch.

McCheese

How the fuck do you get so much charisma that you can convince movie stars to join your sex cult?

Asking for a friend.

How the fuck do you get so much charisma that you can convince movie stars to join your sex cult?

Asking for a friend.
Most people think you should put all your points into Strength and Dexterity, but she put all of it into Charisma. That's why she is only 4 feet tall and can't lift an empty cardboard box without help. It's all about prioritizing.

I think I must have gone full stealth build, no women notice me at all.
Way to take a perfectly good thread about a sex cult headed in part by the cute girl from a terrible tv series and make it all about you.

So does this make me a racist if I watch Smallville? :pie_thinking:
Yes, but also, it might be a bit distracting to watch the show knowing one or more of the actors in it were involved in a sex cult. But you could say the same thing about Family Matters.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This story still seems pretty wild to me. The dude who played Lex Luthor (I always forget his name) was on Tirgerbelly (Bobby Lee's podcast, hilarious stuff) and he actually talked about her a little bit though he clearly as uncomfortable with the subject

So does this make me a racist if I watch Smallville? :pie_thinking:

Meh, I still think seasons 1 and 2 of House of Cards are some of the best television ever made, almost exclusively on the back of Spacey.

Just because the man is a little rapey with young men doesn't mean he isn't an amazing actor. Still a piece of shit as a human being, but an amazing actor.

Airola

Does using southparknice.gif in jokingly manner in threads about vile sexual crimes still get you banned here?

Not that I would be using it obviously. Just asking for anyone who might.

Airola

Shit, I've got to run

1ca.gif

iconmaster

Banned
She could face a maximum of 20 years according to a BBC article https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47858819

This is interesting:

Mack had previously pleaded not guilty in April 2018 to charges including sex trafficking, conspiracy to commit sex trafficking and forced labour.

Which, wow, but...

Appearing in Brooklyn federal court, Mack pleaded guilty to racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges related to the suspected sex cult Nxivm.

So, sounds like a plea deal to avoid the more serious charges?

(I assume the courts take a dim view of forced labor.)

Duallusion

I guess women not knowing what they are signing up for was the most alluring part of this for the leader(s)? I doubt they would have too much trouble finding willing participants.

Dontero

Banned
I guess women not knowing what they are signing up for was the most alluring part of this for the leader(s)? I doubt they would have too much trouble finding willing participants.

Not knowing ? Look up that japanese cult that used sarin.
Now that should tell you how fucking dumb people are.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Does using southparknice.gif in jokingly manner in threads about vile sexual crimes still get you banned here?

Not that I would be using it obviously. Just asking for anyone who might.
The SJW-Nazi regime is over, and with it all silly rules like the one you mentioned.

Top Bottom