• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smallest Gameboy Ever? This Has To Be It!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

This Has To Be The Smallest Gameboy Ever and its fully functional! Powered by an ESP32 this ultra tiny Gameboy even plays Sega Game Gear, Sega Master System, Famicom, Game boy color and of course Gameboy games! This is a one-off custom that was sent to me by a good friend who makes some really awesome custom handhelds.

lachesis

What is this? A Game boy for ants?!

Seriously, that's pretty neat - but as my eyes get older, it's so difficult to see anything so small... and that's one of the prime reason that I didn't get that Game Gear Mini that was released a while ago, even though I am Zanac/Aleste fan..

unclbenn

iirc, a gba micro is about that size.

0306GameBoy.1.jpg

jigglet

Banned
Oh damn, naw. That's way bigger than I remember. I thought it might be only a little bigger than this one.

Funny story about GBA Micro.

I had one in perfect mint condition, literally never used before. A collector sent his dad to pick it up. He was obviously a collector cause he was giving his dad really insanely detailed instructions over the phone about making sure everything was in perfect order, and all the accessories etc were there. To check it you obviously had to open the box. So here's his dad man-handling a mint collector-grade Micro. Oh boy was he making a mess of it, creasing things, bending things, putting micro scratches everywhere. All I could think was - well he's paid me already, not my problem anymore.

lol what a fucking pair of idiots.

Last edited:
Top Bottom