• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slitherine Unveils New Master of Magic Game

Rikkori

Slitherine Unveils New Master of Magic Game​

Slitherine has announced a new Master of Magic game during their Wargamers Live 2021+ event today. It will be developed by MuHa Games, which are known for their well-received Thea series of 4X games. Master of Magic will feature a new hex-based map and visuals, and while it is still in pre-alpha it looks to be an exciting game to keep an eye out for. Check out some screenshots below, and the announcement trailer here:

Holammer

Art direction for the trailer and character designs really rub me the wrong way. Sure, the original was a DOS game running at low resolution, but they did not even try to reflect the original designs.
They even made the "... then your work most stop" guy extra EPIC with shoulder pads straight from WoW.

Fucking eww

Last edited:

CAB_Life

Holy shit. I spent easily a year of my life playing the original. Amazing news. Age of Wonders, the "spiritual successor" was an okay substitute, but was never the real deal. Very excited for this!

Last edited:
Top Bottom