• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Site Update - User Generated Giveaways

Shakka43

There is a chance some of these Steam keys might have been redeemed already so I'll post them here instead of the giveaway contest...

OVERCOOKED! 2​

CGIY8-W87CJ-V9LTN

OVERCOOKED! 2 - TOO MANY COOKS​

BPIMJ-8F0DT-Y8NKV

OVERCOOKED! 2 - SURF 'N' TURF PACK​

B9HFR-BV996-8GNAD

CHILDREN OF MORTA​

CJHVN-PLXZZ-2F3VB

ONE STEP FROM EDEN​

9PD3P-HQGKL-T90DT

SHINING RESONANCE REFRAIN​

DVHJK-W4TBR-WZ2XJ

ZWEI: THE ARGES ADVENTURE​

CVGYL-EBMKJ-KL9RJ

ZWEI: THE ILVARD INSURRECTION​

CVD9I-GEKH8-PC8AE

TABLETOP PLAYGROUND​

DM8DT-F3RA7-8R4PR

THE HAUNTED ISLAND, A FROG DETECTIVE GAME​

CMWQ8-QRK3Y-PZH57

FROG DETECTIVE 2: THE CASE OF THE INVISIBLE WIZARD​

D0WP4-K747L-9YDV7

STILL THERE​

DEFRT-IRA6E-AEGGR

STRUGGLING​

D3RNR-T47Y4-HMJP9

PATH OF GIANTS​

DC8J8-TK52C-W3PLK

TOTAL TANK SIMULATOR​

AHJ0G-35TVG-PXQ5A

NOT TONIGHT​

A79YK-XC67E-5CGZE

TALES OF THE NEON SEA​

A4YGF-3VT0R-PGYQ6

DELEVELED​

BHFHK-RX30N-AQV5R

THE AMBASSADOR: FRACTURED TIMELINES​

B79XG-Q7IAP-IY4AD

Last edited:

Palliasso

Requiescat In Pace
Staff Member
Hi everyone. Unfortunately, I identified an issue where the keys people were entering (if the game was marked as a Steam game) weren't getting saved properly in our database - and thus weren't being passed on to the winners properly (as 13th 13th found out about).

I believe the issue should now be fixed going forward, but unfortunately we had to remove the existing open giveaways that were created. So if you created a giveaway in the past week, you'll need to enter it again. Sorry for the trouble!

eddie4

Genuinely Generous
Hi everyone. Unfortunately, I identified an issue where the keys people were entering (if the game was marked as a Steam game) weren't getting saved properly in our database - and thus weren't being passed on to the winners properly (as 13th 13th found out about).

I believe the issue should now be fixed going forward, but unfortunately we had to remove the existing open giveaways that were created. So if you created a giveaway in the past week, you'll need to enter it again. Sorry for the trouble!
damn... i spent a good minute adding all those.... lol

GreenAlien

It seems that the giveaway I created totally disappeared... not in active, not in closed... weird.

Does that answer it or did you create it after that post?

Last edited:

Shakka43

Small request (if possible) Palliasso Palliasso , can the "Enter the Steam app ID of the game you're giving away" box be blank instead of having a "0" in it? Is not a big deal but it would make pasting the id simpler without having to delete the 0 every time.

Fuz

Banned
I won again! Thank you eddie4 eddie4 !

...kinda.

GRATZ.jpg

GRATZ2.png

140.jpg

:messenger_squinting_tongue:

Even the system is fed up with me winning. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

GreenAlien

Won 4 games 🙃

I still think there is something strange going on with the giveaway algorithm as well.. If there are a lot of entries, having winning streaks isn't rare.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
Won 4 games 🙃

I still think there is something strange going on with the giveaway algorithm as well.. If there are a lot of entries, having winning streaks isn't rare.
Yeah, I think so too. Feels like it's rewarding seniority and number of posts.

Top Bottom