• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Site Update - User Generated Giveaways

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
We need more details about these games. Who can activate them? Which regions, which platforms? Recent Cod giveaway(still hurts), for example, it says for playstation, is it for ps 4 or 5? Which region?

Steam uses regional pricing, can i activate these games in another country?

NanaMiku

We need more details about these games. Who can activate them? Which regions, which platforms? Recent Cod giveaway(still hurts), for example, it says for playstation, is it for ps 4 or 5? Which region?

Steam uses regional pricing, can i activate these games in another country?

I've win several Steam games, and I can activate it no problem. I live in Indonesia. I'm pretty sure the games were from other regions.

GreenAlien

Just won a "random steam key".. unfortunately, after trying to use it, it told me I already owned the game..

Is that key still good for giveaways or was it "used" even though I already owned the game?

Dark Rider

Just won a "random steam key".. unfortunately, after trying to use it, it told me I already owned the game..

Is that key still good for giveaways or was it "used" even though I already owned the game?

As far as I know the key is still good and can be given away, the only way for it to be "used" is you successfully redeeming it and failing that (which is the case here since you own the game) mean the key is still good to go until it is successfully redeemed.

Mhmmm 2077

Same problem here, I created a giveaway, but the "active giveaways" page is empty... did the forum update break giveaways?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I just put in a game for the Giveaways and it may have gone through, but the Active Giveaways page seems to be broken. One other feature request for that page, but for whatever reason, after clicking on Giveaways, the arrow next to it disappears, making it impossible to create a new giveaway while on the giveaways page. It's a minor inconvenience, but it sucks to have to go to another part of the forum to create a new giveaway after finishing setting up one. Only really matters to those of us that like to dump our Humble Bundle stuff, etc. en masse, but would be nice to have.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Giveaways still doesn't work for me. I have some keys from the December Humble if anybody wants one, just respond to this message(first come, first served). They unpaused me and I only wanted a few of the games. I was going to post the keys, but a non-member could get them, and all the waifus are belong to us.

*NOTE* --> Keys will be limited to users who joined over a month ago, and have posted at minimum 5 times in the past month.

I have:
One Step From Eden *claimed
Indivisible *claimed
Shining Resonance: Refrain *claimed
Frog Detective 1 *claimed
Frog Detective 2 *claimed
Little Misfortune *claimed

Last edited:

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Giveaways still doesn't work for me. I have some keys from the December Humble if anybody wants one, just respond to this message(first come, first served). They unpaused me and I only wanted a few of the games. I was going to post the keys, but a non-member could get them, and all the waifus are belong to us.
If you still have the Frog Detective games, I suspect my 8yo son would enjoy them.

Top Bottom