• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Site Update - User Generated Giveaways

Shakka43

For future reference, how do you add multiple keys of same game for a single giveaway? I have noticed some givaways show multiple winners but when I created mines it only show the option to add one key...

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Thanks for Pirates! CrustyBritches CrustyBritches 's. I love Pirates.

7QLbl44.jpg

I should probably just start PM'ing them directly to you with how these odds work.:messenger_winking_tongue:

Pirates! holds up surprisingly well, especially in light of it's age. I went on a binge about a year ago and played something like 30hrs just sailing around causing havoc and trying out different country factions. The ship battles are my favorite part, and the busty governors' daughters aren't too shabby either.

Last edited:

Fuz

Banned
lol yeah, looks like I'm winning a lot lately.

I feel kind of bad
svej4.gif

And Pirates! is amazing, I've replayed it every now and then for years upon years. It's just a really good game that's a really good pasttime to fill some time while not being too demanding.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Fuz Fuz
I just thought it was funny that it happened twice like that. You're a worthy buccaneer, so I prefer it like that. 💝

It's really incredible how many cool games you can win on here. I won a couple times, and that's what inspired me to start giving games away. It's a cool community activity and you get games that you might have never played, or forgotten about otherwise.

Lazkidikan

Neophyte
Just catching up on this -- great idea, I'm sure I must have some old keys around here somewhere from Humble Bundle etc.

Good question, I'm also curious here. I probably wouldn't post anything that just seems entirely unappealing, but then again someone might really like the exact game that chose to ignore in some prior bundle.
mee too

sol_bad

hmmmmm
I just put a game up for give away, I realised I have lots of Steam keys that I can give away.
Only thing is, I realised after starting the give away that my keys were either purchased in Australia or while I was in the Philippines during the last 5 years.
I can't remember what keys were purchased where so can you please not hate me if any won't work?

:):):)

Cutty Flam

Banned
brap brap i signed up for the Clueless dvd giveaway

If I end up winning it, I would like you to mail it to 343i director, Frank O’Connor with a yellow sticky note / post it note saying

“Frank, Fuck—You”
Sincerely, A BUNGIE Halo fan, never a 343cuck Studios fan of Naylo 4 and 5

brap

Banned
brap brap i signed up for the Clueless dvd giveaway

If I end up winning it, I would like you to mail it to 343i director, Frank O’Connor with a yellow sticky note / post it note saying

“Frank, Fuck—You”
Sincerely, A BUNGIE Halo fan, never a 343cuck Studios fan of Naylo 4 and 5
If you don't win let me know I got another one coming in soon

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Oh wow, yeah that's surely busted. I've probably entered 40 by now and won 0. Two user having over 20 each with strings of wins like the one above (most of those giveaways had what, at least 30 entrants?) doesn't inspire much confidence in the process.

Palliasso Palliasso

Last edited:
Top Bottom