• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SINoAlice launches July 1 in the west! Yoko Taro (Drakengard/Nier creator) mobile game.

Aion002

Finally!

After being delayed by an eternity by Nexon(horrible company), Pokelabo (the game creators) said: fuck you shitty Nexon we will do it ourselves!

Mobile fantasy RPG SINoALICE will launch for iOS and Android on July 1 (JST) in the west, publisher Pokelabo announced.

Pokelabo also announced that following its previously announced global NieR: Automata event, a NieR: Replicant will also be held. In the NieR: Automata event, users will play alongside NieR: Automata characters and enjoy a special scenario written by Yoko Taro. And in the NieR: Replicant event, users will play alongside NieR: Replicant characters and a separate scenario written by Yoko Taro.

EWSTVHy.jpg

Aion002

Fuck mobile gaming.

Grand Order, Fire Emblem Heroes, Dragalia, Granblue and Epic Seven, are great gachas and quite F2P friendly... There is also a lot of paid games that are pretty good and even PC/Console ports that are really well made on smartphones, like Final Fantasy, Banner Saga, Titan Quest and many others, you should try out...

greencoder

Grand Order, Fire Emblem Heroes, Dragalia, Granblue and Epic Seven, are great gachas and quite F2P friendly.
I don't like gachas and F2P games are usually bad.
PC/Console ports ... like Final Fantasy, Banner Saga, Titan Quest
But other versions are better.
There is also a lot of paid games that are pretty good
Yes, there is. As I said "rarely good".
I liked these:
Alto's Adventure
Alto's Odyssey
Jetpack Joyride
Device 6
Threes!
80 Days
Dark Echo
Hitman Go
Lara Croft GO
Deus Ex Go
Badland
Badland 2
Angry Birds (series)
Bad Piggies
Fallout Shelter
Very Little Nightmares
Leo's Fortune
Mekorama
Monument Valley
Monument Valley 2
Monument Valley 3
Framed
Oddmar
Two Dots
Cut the Rope (series)
Space Marshals
Shinsekai Into the Depths
LEGO Builder's Journey
Shadowmatic
Smash Hit
Florence
Year Walk
Kingdom Rush (series)

Last edited:

Aion002

I don't like gachas and F2P games are usually bad.

But other versions are better.

Yes, there is. As I said "rarely good".
I liked these:
Alto's Adventure
Alto's Odyssey
Jetpack Joyride
Device 6
Threes!
80 Days
Dark Echo
Hitman Go
Lara Croft GO
Deus Ex Go
Badland
Badland 2
Angry Birds (series)
Bad Piggies
Fallout Shelter
Very Little Nightmares
Leo's Fortune
Mekorama
Monument Valley
Monument Valley 2
Monument Valley 3
Framed
Oddmar
Two Dots
Cut the Rope (series)
Space Marshals
Shinsekai Into the Depths
LEGO Builder's Journey
Shadowmatic
Smash Hit
Florence
Year Walk
Kingdom Rush (series)
So not quite fuck them, right. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Aion002

Pretty little list, don't you think?
Not really, put in this perspective:

Let's say that this list is right: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

There are currently 2501 games on this list, if 100 of those are really good, according to someone's metric, does that means that only 4% of the PS4 games are good, according to this person... soo.... that's too little, right?

And out of those 100 games, 10 are exclusives, for example.... the rest plays better on PC.... so.... fuck the ps4?

Now the Xbox One.... all games plays better on PC and there are no exclusives.... so, fuck it beyond measure?

Just saying...

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Well, glad we're getting the mobile nonsense out of the way. Now where's his actual next game?

Last edited:

Soulsdark

I just wish that we could get proper PC ports.
I desperately want Teppen as a full on PC port too :/...

Edit: Also, mobile gaming is aids when it comes to censorship. Apple is especially bad with this and have a '' we'll know it when we see it '' mentality. Papers Please was even censored at first but they caved to public pressure I think ( because it wasn't '' anime tiddie '' so people started caring ).
These games on mobile is like Russian Roulette, you're at the mercy of whoever at Apple ends up looking at it.
Luckily this game didn't seem to change the in-game art, just the marketing stuff.
But still...
Mobile sucks, and the overzealous platform holders don't help.
PC please!

Last edited:
Top Bottom