• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silent Hill: Ascension to Feature Season Pass, Microtransactions

Pop Tv What GIF by Schitt's Creek

A streaming series with a season pass and MTX?

what is the point of this bullshit?!... Just make regular merchandise or create a Vtuber to play the old games and take the donations

RagnarokIV

So this went live/episode one has finished/whatever it is?

Seen some screenshots of the chat and apparently chat is now disabled. Totally forgot about this series/interactive thing.

Caffeine

SH2 Remake's gonna be just fine guys Right ?

its bloober team how they handle trauma in their games is summed up well with that rainbow trauma sticker up above.

edit:

well the creator has something to say he thinks all criticism is invalid and ai written complaints. so ill take whatever drugs hes taking.
vsx8vnom5yxb1.jpg

Last edited:

BlueLyria

God, I watched the 6 available "episodes", and it's just bad, they're badly animated, badly acted and even worse written. There's cuts that simply don't make any sense, like when Karl (? I think that's his name) was outside with a shotgun, the monster shows up and he's magically running away (At a snail's pace) without his weapon anymore, You can check this scene on the tweet in GrayChild's post above.
Behaviour interactive simply doesn't understand Silent Hill, or even had the talent to make passable animations, they should go back to milking DBD's fanbase

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I saw the first episode on YouTube, I'm not going to pay for this shit, it seemed lazy, stupid, characters that didn't interest me, dialogues without depth, I even fell asleep

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Anybody willing to bet that this gets pulled within a month rather than running for the 6 months they allegedly have planned?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I saw the first episode on YouTube, I'm not going to pay for this shit, it seemed lazy, stupid, characters that didn't interest me, dialogues without depth, I even fell asleep
Yea I started the app again and it’s just stupid. I saw to some detective and multiple culprits? It doesn’t get me in the mood for Silent Hill. It’s so boring. I don’t care for the dialogue or why they’re there. I still can’t get over the stupid avatar and how they’ve got multiple advertisements for decisions on X, Y, and Z. This game was not made for the OG fan base. I don’t get it.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Yea I started the app again and it’s just stupid. I saw to some detective and multiple culprits? It doesn’t get me in the mood for Silent Hill. It’s so boring. I don’t care for the dialogue or why they’re there. I still can’t get over the stupid avatar and how they’ve got multiple advertisements for decisions on X, Y, and Z. This game was not made for the OG fan base. I don’t get it.
Silent hill 1, 2, 3 and origins had very interesting characters... Even Downpour was interesting.

In this ''game'' the characters are generic and seem to have been created randomly... I dont care what will happend to the character who looks like Kevin Space... They should have made an Until Dawn at least .

What's more, the Silent Hill 2 remake scared me already.

Top Bottom