• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sifu coming to Xbox Series, Xbox One, and Steam in March 2023 alongside ‘Arenas’ update

Draugoth

Gold Member
Sloclap will release Sifu for Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in March 2023 alongside the new “Arenas” mode update for existing platforms, the developer announced.

“Successfully completing the arenas will progressively unlock a massive new modifiers batch, which doubles the current game’s amount and notably brings alternative moves to the Kung Fu palette of our main character,” Sloclap explained. “Completing the new Arenas challenges will also unlock new cheats and exclusive new outfits.”

Sifu-Arenas_12-20-22-1024x576.jpg

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
The arena mode looks like it could be one of the more substantial updates.

The updates have been okay so far but really minimal stuff. I don't enjoy constantly tweaking the new modifiers honestly.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Game is excellent. Everyone needs to play it. The mechanics are tight.

breaking bad jeans GIF

Will be buying it again on Steam. In this case Epic you won, but only temporarily.

feynoob

Banned
Game is excellent. Everyone needs to play it. The mechanics are tight.

breaking bad jeans GIF

Will be buying it again on Steam. In this case Epic you won, but only temporarily.
On epic, it will be very cheap, if they do the 10$ coupon.
That coupon plus sale is going to cost you like 5$.
That is how I got hades for cheap.

splattered

Oh that's neat, didn't know this was a timed exclusive... glad i didn't buy it this week while it's on sale haha guess i'll wait and buy it in march on Xbox.

GHG

Gold Member
On epic, it will be very cheap, if they do the 10$ coupon.
That coupon plus sale is going to cost you like 5$.
That is how I got hades for cheap.

What are you talking about? I purchased it on release day on the EGS.

Top Bottom