• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
iERFxSQ.jpg

Black Friday light panels…. Major fps gains. Also hooked up an older monitor for a clock and system status bar.

Warnen

And the light panels fell off in middle of night…. I have a heavy textured wall so guess it’s too much for the adhesive. Oh well back to Amazon you go, the fps lost is noticeable…..

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

Don’t want to drill 10 holes in my wall for it also….

REALLY Beautiful setups here...This thread is awesome, some really good tastes!

i did an upgrade on mine, i will post soon! :)

Last edited:

levyjl1988

Banned
I slightly updated my setup.
mVZk7ih.jpg

Closeup of the helmets.
GcCscmr.jpg

My home server for backups with more helmets.
nw3Bdi9.jpg

I recently bought a new Ikea table to replace the center ottoman and found space underneath to store TV series sets.
woIePuq.jpg

The 4K Blu-Ray and movie collection.
JdEjUSD.jpg

My amiibo and toy figurine collection
GDaj2J6.jpg

Light sabre collection
eC8uUDt.jpg

Some old retro consoles
omQtfrF.jpg

My cart full of Nintendo Switch games.
uzwFJUp.jpg

I got more games, but they are not quite photogenic as there are games covering other games inside a bookshelf.

Last edited:

Puscifer

Gold Member
Glad I found this thread, the links to the previous ones really helped give me some ideas on how to paint my office/gaming room this weekend.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Of yall was here when reggs showed off his pad you'd close the thread lol. Dude is living the life

Banjo64

cumsessed
I slightly updated my setup.
mVZk7ih.jpg

Closeup of the helmets.
GcCscmr.jpg

My home server for backups with more helmets.
nw3Bdi9.jpg

I recently bought a new Ikea table to replace the center ottoman and found space underneath to store TV series sets.
woIePuq.jpg

The 4K Blu-Ray and movie collection.
JdEjUSD.jpg

My amiibo and toy figurine collection
GDaj2J6.jpg

Light sabre collection
eC8uUDt.jpg

Some old retro consoles
omQtfrF.jpg

My cart full of Nintendo Switch games.
uzwFJUp.jpg

I got more games, but they are not quite photogenic as there are games covering other games inside a bookshelf.
Serious question, I have a minimalist set up because I hate dusting/dust. How do you deal with it?

Puscifer

Gold Member
We had a member here at gaf that was a hip hop music engineer. He showed his setup and it literally shut down the thread lol.

Dude lived in a huge ass house with lambos, porches, Ferraris and a load of other shit. Was some fun times. I'll try to find the links.
Lmfaoooo

I have to see the reaction

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Very cool stuff in this thread. All I have is a desktop table with a computer lol. :lollipop_content:

Last edited:

Warnen

ylJUaBz.jpg

Had some emergency home repairs (old homes, cast iron pipes….). Did my part and sold my high end Gpus. Tried to go console only (ps5) but just couldn’t. So back to my mid range set up. Has a 10700k and a 6700xt, plenty for 1400p high fps game play.

Life sucks some times but oh well. 4090 was fun while I had it

OverHeat

« generous god »
ylJUaBz.jpg

Had some emergency home repairs (old homes, cast iron pipes….). Did my part and sold my high end Gpus. Tried to go console only (ps5) but just couldn’t. So back to my mid range set up. Has a 10700k and a 6700xt, plenty for 1400p high fps game play.

Hope this make it suck a little less!

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
ylJUaBz.jpg

YOOOO THAT CASE.

SHIT LOOKS SLICK AS HELL. EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE SETUP IS CLEAN BUT THAT CASE IS DIVINE

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
Nzxt H1 v2. I love the look of small form factor cases. Limits what u can put in it but dam they look good.
a lot of mini itx cases get me excited but this one is the best one, it's like an xbox series x pro. console size form factor with PC power always makes me giddy
it costs quite a bit for a case though.... and i'm worried about the airflow.... choices choices choices

Warnen

a lot of mini itx cases get me excited but this one is the best one, it's like an xbox series x pro. console size form factor with PC power always makes me giddy
it costs quite a bit for a case though.... and i'm worried about the airflow.... choices choices choices

3 of the 4 sides are perforated. Lots of air flow. Yeah it cost a bit more but comes with an aio cooler and I think the psu (got it a while ago I forget).

The gpu riser cable lets the gpu sit flat behind the mother board so pull in that cool air.

Only issue I had was my rgb ram was too tall…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom