• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should the Mandalorian and the upcoming Star Wars TV shows retcon the sequel trilogy?

Should the Sequels be retconned?

• Yes

Votes: 48 68.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Alternate Universe ala Star Trek Kelvin Timeline

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters

INC

Yes

Fuck off the last 6 films and start again

Also

just deep fake faces, these cgi de-aging faces look horrific

Lanrutcon

LOL
You happily accept Rotten Tomatoes but dismiss Letterboxd because it doesn't show what you want it to show.

Could I get a complete set of numbers from every relevant source please, then I'll update my reaction. I'd like the whole picture, so you'll probably have to gather quite a bit of information from a variety of platforms and mediums. I don't have a template for the massive report you're going to produce, but I'm sure you'll manage. Remember to cite your sources and if you could add visual aids for the numbers that would be swell (it'll really help me organise my feedback better if I could see some charts and the like).

Give me a PM when you've got that done, and we'll take it from there.

sol_bad

Could I get a complete set of numbers from every relevant source please, then I'll update my reaction. I'd like the whole picture, so you'll probably have to gather quite a bit of information from a variety of platforms and mediums. I don't have a template for the massive report you're going to produce, but I'm sure you'll manage. Remember to cite your sources and if you could add visual aids for the numbers that would be swell (it'll really help me organise my feedback better if I could see some charts and the like).

Give me a PM when you've got that done, and we'll take it from there.

IMDB
557,000+ reviews, averages at a 7 out of 10.

2.5 on Google after 3500 reviews.

Top Bottom