• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei V Developement Update and Possible Nocturne remaster!!?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
http://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/27/shin-megami-tensei-v-producer-shares-a-development-update/

• “We’re currently working hard on it. And yes, it is really being developed. [laughs]”

• “Most of the demons and new characters have already been implemented and are moving.”

• “We’re making something that is worthy of a main-numbered title, without any compromises.”

• “We’ll share more information when the time is ripe, so please wait a little longer.”

Yamai also had a little something for Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne:
  • We’re always looking into doing a port or remake of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Maniax. I’m thinking about aiming for an opportunity.

Last edited:

Danjin44

I personally don't want "remake" of Nocturne because to me the game is perfect as the way it is. I just want Remaster so I can play it on my PS4 or Switch.

Fbh

I don't care if it's remake or remaster but Nocturne on more platforms would be amazing.

And I can't wait to finally see SMT V

Danjin44

I don't care if it's remake or remaster but Nocturne on more platforms would be amazing.

And I can't wait to finally see SMT V
There is Noucturne and Digital Devil Saga series that needs to be on more platforms. But you know Atlus. They don’t do simple port or remaster/remake, they always need add new character, story and extra dungeons. So.....this time we might see Nero from DMC 5 in Nocturne.

Top Bottom