• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Shark" - Netflix gaming platform iOS app code contains images of Dual Sense and Ghost of Tsushima

We know Netflix will enter the videogame streaming market, it's confirmed. But we don't know if they will limit to stuff like mobile games and stuff similar to their interactive Black Mirror episode. If they limit to this, they won't compete with Sony. Same will happen if they only include there only a handful AAA games, some of them are from Sony and they paid Sony a huge amount of money to put there a game that wasn't almost generating revenue anymore for Sony.
Ok cool. Then let me rephrase what I said. If Netflix is eyeing on entering game streaming of console-type games then it will become a competition. Then your idea of Sony licensing their games to Netflix is not different from Sony licensing their games to Gamepass.

Netflix is a public company, which means it can be bought. But just saw it has a market cap is over $200B, almost twice as big as the Sony one. So no, Sony won't buy it, specially considering how overpriced it is xDD
Yes, Netflix is too big now. If they will enter game streaming of console-type games then Sony should consider them a competition. Sony can pull it off. They control the content. They are not beholden to any company. In fact it is Netflix who is beholden by content providers. It's precisely why Netflix started to make their own content. Netflix's problem with videogames is that they can't pull the same trick they did with movies and shows. It's not easy to nurture development team and put out hit games. UNLESS there's some benevolent company out there with fully functioning game streaming technology with a precious catalog of gaming IPs to boot would help them enter game streaming - and that company is either dumb or just afraid to take risks.

yurinka

Ok cool. Then let me rephrase what I said. If Netflix is eyeing on entering game streaming of console-type games then it will become a competition. Then your idea of Sony licensing their games to Netflix is not different from Sony licensing their games to Gamepass.
It's different. Because Sony is a key partner for Netflix (PS4 and PS5 Netflix players pretty likely are the most used ones, Sony has a ton of movies, series, anime and IPs) and Netflix is a key partner for Sony (they pay Sony for putting their movies etc there, pretty likely pay Sony a huge chunk for the transactions made on their devices, they want to have Netflix on the Sony devices etc).

MS is just a competitor in gaming (and partner in cloud research).

Yes, Netflix is too big now. If they will enter game streaming of console-type games then Sony should consider them a competition. Sony can pull it off. They control the content. They are not beholden to any company. In fact it is Netflix who is beholden by content providers. It's precisely why Netflix started to make their own content. Netflix's problem with videogames is that they can't pull the same trick they did with movies and shows. It's not easy to nurture development team and put out hit games. UNLESS there's some benevolent company out there with fully functioning game streaming technology with a precious catalog of gaming IPs to boot would help them enter game streaming - and that company is either dumb or just afraid to take risks.
Yes, deals to include games in game subscriptions are for a limited period of time, that can be renewed.

Sony can put a few games there and get the money at their start, and if they see that become a decent competition and not what Luna, Stadia or xCloud are now, they can stop putting more games there and don't renew.

As happened with music and movie subscriptions, once they'll find in the future the proper pricing and business model, get the technology to work in a proper way, scale it to cover properly at least the main worldwide markets, to become mainstream they will need quantity and specially quality content. Sony will be there with hundreds of PS2, PS3, PS4 and PS5 classics, and will be difficult to compete against that.

onesvenus

pretty likely pay Sony a huge chunk for the transactions made on their devices
There are no Netflix transactions done in Sony's devices, that's why you have to sign up from a browser and not from the app itself, so they can avoid paying fees

PS4 and PS5 Netflix players pretty likely are the most used ones
Do we have numbers on that? I don't think Netflix has more users on the PS4 than on mobile for example.

yurinka

Do we have numbers on that? I don't think Netflix has more users on the PS4 than on mobile for example.
I can't find them now, but I remember that at least in the past Netflix or some important market analysis company did share the numbers, at least for each console.

It's different. Because Sony is a key partner for Netflix (PS4 and PS5 Netflix players pretty likely are the most used ones, Sony has a ton of movies, series, anime and IPs) and Netflix is a key partner for Sony (they pay Sony for putting their movies etc there,
Netflix is not a key partner for Sony. Sony has been selling their movies and shows to TV stations after their theatrical release even before streaming became a thing. The only reason Sony provides Netflix movies and shows is because Netflix outbid everyone for it. It used to be the cable network Starz. You can read it here. The exclusive contract is for a limited time then Sony can sell them to anyone who wants them. Disney happens to be a customer after Netflix, but it's no more exclusive at this point.

Sony also makes shows exclusive to streaming services, Netflix buy them without exclusivity clause. Heck, if Sony has its own streaming service they can put them there while also cashing in from other streaming services.

Sony does not depend on Netflix for subsequent revenue. It can always sell its movie IPs to anyone willing to pay. Netflix is not a strategic partner. And if they enter game streaming of console-type games, then Netflix becomes a direct competitor.

pretty likely pay Sony a huge chunk for the transactions made on their devices, they want to have Netflix on the Sony devices etc).
Like many here have mentioned, that's not correct at all.

once they'll find in the future the proper pricing and business model, get the technology to work in a proper way, scale it to cover properly at least the main worldwide markets, to become mainstream they will need quantity and specially quality content. Sony will be there with hundreds of PS2, PS3, PS4 and PS5 classics, and will be difficult to compete against that.
This is why I don't see Sony licensing their gaming IPs to Netflix. Because it serves them better if they will do it themselves and directly compete against Netflix. This is where, I think, the growth can be had. Gamepass business model of streaming video games will be snubbed by the casuals. If Sony wants to gain big numbers in their streaming platforms then they have to target the casuals. A combination of movies, shows, anime, and videogames has a bigger chance of getting there. PSNow hovers around 3-5 million subs, and IMO it will not get anywhere.

Sony established Playstation Productions to make movies and shows featuring their gaming IPs which curiously is under Playstation Group. This could be their arm making 'exclusive' content while Sony Picture's business model remain the same with the only difference that they also release on Sony's own streaming platform after exclusivity contract expire.

Last edited:

yurinka

Netflix is not a strategic partner.
It's a strategic partner for Sony because it is by far the biggest movie streaming platform. So for major movie production companies who don't have their own big streaming services Netflix is a strategic partner. In the same way than for a 3rd party game publisher PlayStation is a strategic parter: they have the console with by far the biggest userbase, so they want to put their games there.

This is why I don't see Sony licensing their gaming IPs to Netflix.
If Netflix pays Sony $100M for putting GoT on Netflix in 2022 during a year they will accept. Because it's a lot of free money and it won't hurt their business.

PSNow hovers around 3-5 million subs, and IMO it will not get anywhere.
They haven't scaled it up, it's still only available in a few countries. I assume because still isn't profitable enough and they are still working on it for a big overhaul in many areas that they want to implement and test before scaling up. Once they find a good balance they will scale it up.

If I was them I'd merge it with PS Plus on a single service with 4 tiers:
-Online: one without games, very cheap with the PS+ stuff like online MP access, cloud storages and discounts.
-Arcade: Includes downloadable PS Now games, monthly PS+ games and its library and PS Plus Colleciton.
-Everywhere: Includes all the games of the Arcade tier (including the non PS Now ones) streameable from the server and playable on PS, PC, smartphones, tablets, and smart tvs.
-Ultimate: bundle thats include Online, Arcade and Everywhere tiers.

The Everywhere content and tier would be limited to select countries, but the other ones would be available worldwide. It would feature PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5 games and would be available on PlayStation, PC, smartphones, tablets and smart tvs or set top boxes (and related stuff like Android TV). And I'd implement the related patents they have like the ones to reduce latency and improve image quality, etc. And obviosly if it works I'd scale the countries where streaming is available to many more, and I'd include more data centers in the already existing ones to reduce input lag.

Sony established Playstation Productions to make movies and shows featuring their gaming IPs which curiously is under Playstation Group. This could be their arm making 'exclusive' content while Sony Picture's business model remain the same with the only difference that they also release on Sony's own streaming platform after exclusivity contract expire.
It would be really stupid to keep these movies exclusive to a platform nobody owns and specially doesn't exit. Until Sony manages to have their own huge movie streaming service, their movies must be everywhere unless a certain service pays enough money to keep them exclusive for a period of time, same as they do with their other Sony Pictures movies.

Btw these movies will be made by Sony Pictures and will be under Sony Pictures. PlayStation will only provide the IPs provide the material needed, support where needed (like helping with the script) and overview it, but Sony Pictures will make and market them. Another examples of IP collaboration between Sony divisions shown when Sony announced PlayStation Productions mentioned Sony Music artists acting as voice actors for Sony Pictures animation movies.

Last edited:

onesvenus

Can we rename this thread to yurinka yurinka 's wet dreams?

Sony is a strategic partner to Netflix as much as WB for example.

Sony wouldn't gain anything except for the money Netflix pays them. The question is why would Netflix pay them. Do they expect their 200M users to increase a lot by distributing games? I might be blind but I can't see it

His reply is full of red herrings. I can't with him anymore.

Exactly. The fact that Netflix is the largest streaming platform is immaterial. Sony didn't deal with Netflix because their the largest streaming platform, but because Netflix won the bidding. Sony deals with anyone who pays the highest. Netflix is a customer, not a strategic partner. If some tv cable company would pay more than what Netflix is willing to pay then Netflix will not get Sony's movies. Sony does not need Netflix. And with that, I go back to my original argument: the idea of Sony licensing their games to Netflix is not different from Sony licensing their games to Gamepass. It's absurd.

I'd like to hear your opinion about this idea of Sony launching a unique streaming service which will include movies, shows, anime, and videogames. There are a few rumors around that. To me, it's the best way forward for Sony's streaming strategy.

These are my premises why I say that:
1. Gamers will choose local rendering. Casuals won't invest in a console hardware. Streaming is a natural fit for the casuals.
2. Streaming strategy should target the casuals.
3. Streaming of "only games" will not go anywhere. Casuals will not pay $10/month for a streaming service that only has videogames.
4. Gamepass business model is a dead end, and it doesn't make sense (see Rockstar Games comment).
5. PSNow will not get a meaningful subscriber number no matter how much it tries. It won't hit critical mass ever.

The best way forward specially for Sony considering it has Sony Pictures, Aniplex, and Playstation is to integrate everything into one cohesive streaming service. It will not be risky and doesn't have to bankrupt Sony Pictures at all to pull it off.
1. The target will be the casuals and it will be heavily advertised towards the casuals.
2. Sony Picture's business strategy will remain as is. The only difference is that Sony Pictures will also release its output to Sony's own streaming service.
3. It will have its own few exclusive shows. It doesn't need to break the bank. Start small then expand as they see fit.
4. No day 1 release of videogames. Ergo, it will not take away from the value of playstation console.
5. The videogames are there to add value. It's a way to trickle the value of gaming to a larger audience.
6. Accessible through a single app and available on all devices.

Or, in the alternative:
1. PSNow business model is integrated into PS+ Collection, basically merging PSNow to PS+. It will be a higher tier PS+ at a higher cost.
2. The streaming strategy will only contain select playstation games that make sense for an audience who like hollywood movies. In other words, it doesn't need to have all the back catalogue as it doesn't fit the casual strategy.

Last edited:

yurinka

Can we rename this thread to onesvenus onesvenus wet butt nightmare?

Warner Brothers pays a lot of money to Sony with their games published on PlayStation. As a big 3rd party game publisher they are an important partner.

But they doesn't have the distant market leader movie streaming platform that made many deals with Sony to stream Sony movies. So can't help Sony to reach new potential players.

Sony wouldn't gain anything except for the money Netflix pays them.
Sony would get money because Netflix would pay them to put their games there. And Sony would also get more money indirectly because their games would reach a new audience and part of it would became fan and would Sony's games or consoles.

The question is why would Netflix pay them.
Because Sony is a company and not a charity. They won't give away their games to another company for free. And since Sony is market leader in gaming the price for their games wouldn't be cheap.

Do they expect their 200M users to increase a lot by distributing games? I might be blind but I can't see it
There are almost 3 Billion players in the world and the gaming market generates more money than the movie or tv show business. If Netflix opens to gaming they are expanding their potential audience. So more people could become subscribers or would have more reasons to continue subscribed.

reksveks

Sony is by far the biggest movie streaming platform. So for major movie production companies who don't have their own big streaming services they are a strategic partner. In the same way than for a 3rd party game publisher PlayStation is a strategic parter: they have the console with by far the biggest userbase, so they want to put their games there.
I am looking for updates numbers but think they would have been in 2013 but in the last 8 years we have had a number of devices like chrome cast, fire TV stick and roku that probably is the most used category of devices to access Netflix.

The only ways that Netflix is going to pay Sony
- if Netflix wants to license Sony IP or Games, obviously that would have consequences on PS Now as others have mentioned.
- Sony changes its rules regarding Apps to become more like iOS which I don't think they will do.

If Netflix runs their own game streaming service within their existing app and its all new or their own IP, then there isn't guarantee that Sony will get any money without changing the rules. They might do that but it would be interesting to see what rules they do.

yurinka

I am looking for updates numbers but think they would have been in 2013 but in the last 8 years we have had a number of devices like chrome cast, fire TV stick and roku that probably is the most used category of devices to access Netflix.

The only ways that Netflix is going to pay Sony
- if Netflix wants to license Sony IP or Games, obviously that would have consequences on PS Now as others have mentioned.
- Sony changes its rules regarding Apps to become more like iOS which I don't think they will do.

If Netflix runs their own game streaming service within their existing app and its all new or their own IP, then there isn't guarantee that Sony will get any money without changing the rules. They might do that but it would be interesting to see what rules they do.
My "Sony is by far the biggest movie streaming platform" sentence was wrong, I meant to say that Netflix it's a strategic partner for Sony because it's by far the biggest movie streaming plattorm. So since Sony is a company that makes movies, Netflix is a strategic partner for them.

See Netflix paying Sony not only catalog movies, but also exclusives for new ones like Uncharted. As market leader, Netflix has more money to get movies and stuff than other streaming platforms. Obviously Sony includes their content in Netflix if Netflix pays them a fair amount, in the same way that game publishers only put their games on Gamepass/PS Now/Plus/Gold/etc if they get paid enough for it.

Last edited:
I meant to say that Netflix it's a strategic partner for Sony because it's by far the biggest movie streaming plattorm. So since Sony is a company that makes movies, Netflix is a strategic partner for them.
We have a definition problem here. This simply started when I said that the idea of Sony licensing their games to Netflix is not different from Sony licensing their games to Gamepass. It's true because the Sony deal with Netflix is nothing extraordinary than a customer buying from Sony.

So what I meant by Netflix not being a strategic partner by Sony is that Sony Picture's business does not depend on Netflix. Sony does not make movies and shows because of Netflix. Again, Sony movies and shows would have sold anyway without Netflix. Sony makes movies to earn revenue through cinema, and then they bid their content.

The first transaction was a roughly five-year pact with Netflix, which won a heated auction for licensing rights to all Sony Pictures films in the “pay 1” window — the first time a movie can air on television after release in theaters and on home entertainment. Sony’s previous pay 1 partner was cable network Starz.

The second deal, for the “pay 2” window, manifested as an ambitious and boundary-pushing agreement across all of Disney’s distribution engines — including Hulu, FX, ABC, ESPN, Freeform, National Geographic and Disney Plus (where Sony’s prized “Spider-Man” franchise will be reunited with the rest of the Marvel family). The Netflix deal approaches close to $2 billion in value over its term, with the Disney deal pushing the package into the $3 billion territory.

And here's another important part of the deal. Sony makes movies that release exclusively to streaming platforms. But they were not made because of Netflix. In fact, the contract is not exclusive. Sony can sell to numerous digital buyers.
Baked into the Netflix pay 1 deal is also a first-look agreement for the streamer to acquire an annual number of movies Sony will make exclusively for streamers — though the arrangement is not exclusive, allowing Sony Pictures to sell to numerous digital buyers. In light of COVID-19, the studio has offloaded numerous successful projects to streamers over the past year, including the flagship HBO Max comedy “American Pickle” from Seth Rogen, and the groundbreaking LGBTQ holiday rom-com “Happiest Season” to Hulu.
Kenichiro Yoshida, Sony Corp. CEO, and Tony Vinciquerra, Sony Pictures Entertainment chairman and CEO, empowered Keith Le Goy, the studio’s distribution and networks chairman, to leverage the quality of its product to bring home the best deal possible, added the insiders. The process saw unprecedented participation from a traditional movie studio head in Rothman, says an insider, who personally presented a multi-year slate strategy to prospective buyers.

See Netflix paying Sony not only catalog movies, but also exclusives for new ones like Uncharted.
Sony did not make Uncharted because Netflix told them to. Again, there's nothing special about Sony and Netflix relationship. Netflix is simply Sony's customer. At least read the link I gave so you wouldn't continue to spout the same thing over and over. This is just an additive business revenue not the reason Sony Picture makes content.
With that additive business, Sony gets bolstered revenue without detracting from a valuable proposition to A-list filmmakers — putting films in theaters is the only priority. In the industry-defining months of the pandemic, the most visible collateral damage in the content business has been to the relationship between corporate interests and artistic sensibilities.

Last edited:
Btw these movies will be made by Sony Pictures and will be under Sony Pictures.

PlayStation Productions is a new division established within the Sony Interactive Entertainment hierarchy designed to convert popular PlayStation gaming properties into television shows and movies.
One of the ways Sony is looking to grow the PlayStation business and help its franchises reach a wider audience is by making movies and TV shows based on its series. As part of Sony's latest Corporate Strategy meeting, PlayStation boss Jim Ryan said the company currently has 10 projects in the works.

"We will continue to strengthen the experience for our community through collaboration with partners and across Sony Group. One especially noteworthy collaboration is in our ongoing work with Sony Pictures to adapt key game IP for film and TV entertainment with 10 projects currently in various stages of development," Ryan said.

Last edited:

yurinka

We have a definition problem here. This simply started when I said that the idea of Sony licensing their games to Netflix is not different from Sony licensing their games to Gamepass. It's true because the Sony deal with Netflix is nothing extraordinary than a customer buying from Sony.

So what I meant by Netflix not being a strategic partner by Sony is that Sony Picture's business does not depend on Netflix. Sony does not make movies and shows because of Netflix. Again, Sony movies and shows would have sold anyway without Netflix. Sony makes movies to earn revenue through cinema, and then they bid their content.
Yes, it's obvious, Sony makes their own movies and then monetize them via theaters, blueray, tvs or streaming services. Netflix is only one of their revenue sources, I never said the opposite.

Yes, they could live without Netflix. But it's also true that Netflix is the king of the video streaming services, and that video streaming services are eating theaters, blueray and tvs. So Netflix is very important now with their over 200M subscribers, but over time will becoming more important as video streaming keeps eating the other markets and they keep growing.

So pretty likely in the future they will become -maybe already are- the main way to monetize Sony movies. And not only that, it can be a huge userbase where they can get new players to grow Sony's gaming business. This is why I think they may be an strategic ally to both monetize their movies now and specially in the future, and in addition to this they are also an opportunity to grow their gaming business because with them they would reach hundreds of millions of people whose many of them aren't console players, and it targets movie fans more than console gamers so doesn't compete that directly. Partnering with them would benefit Sony not only with the money they would win directly for putting games there.

And I think it wouldn't be the same with Gamepass, because it's instead is a game subscription like the Sony already has with Plus and Now, doesn't provides the side synergy with the movies business that Sony offers them, competes directly with PlayStation because targets the same people and offers mostly the same. Aside from getting money for putting games there, the side effects this time would be to hurt Sony's game subscriptions and consoles business. It would decrease their market instead of growing it.

And here's another important part of the deal. Sony makes movies that release exclusively to streaming platforms. But they were not made because of Netflix. In fact, the contract is not exclusive. Sony can sell to numerous digital buyers.
And? I never said Sony made movies only for them.

Sony did not make Uncharted because Netflix told them to. Again, there's nothing special about Sony and Netflix relationship. Netflix is simply Sony's customer. At least read the link I gave so you wouldn't continue to spout the same thing over and over. This is just an additive business revenue not the reason Sony Picture makes content.
I never said Sony made Uncharted because Netflix told them to. I said Netflix pays Sony to have it on Netflix. Sony makes a movie because they want to get money with it and have many ways to monetize it. But if someone pays a huge amount of money that is enough to make it exclusive for some time, they may agree as it was this case. It could be Netflix, HBO, Amazon etc. In this case it's Netflix.

Yes, it's obvious, Sony makes their own movies and then monetize them via theaters, blueray, tvs or streaming services. Netflix is only one of their revenue sources, I never said the opposite.
Good. Now we can agree that there's nothing special between Sony and Netflix relationship. Netflix is just a customer. Let me get back to my original argument. The idea of Sony licensing its games to Netflix is as absurd as the idea of Sony licensing its games to Gamepass. It's not happening unless Sony is either dumb or throwing their towel this early in the streaming arena.

Yes, they could live without Netflix. But it's also true that Netflix is the king of the video streaming services, and that video streaming services are eating theaters, blueray and tvs.
Red herring. You brought that up and it has nothing to do with what I said.

So Netflix is very important now with their over 200M subscribers,
The number of subscribers is immaterial. Netflix's number of subscribers will not affect Sony's Financial Report at the end of the year.

but over time will becoming more important as video streaming keeps eating the other markets and they keep growing.
And if Sony helps them build their game streaming platform then they also become a formidable competition of PSNow. You see why we're saying it doesn't benefit Sony to license their game to Netflix?

So pretty likely in the future they will become -maybe already are- the main way to monetize Sony movies.
lol "Main way" to monetize in the future? Do you understand how this all works? Sony does not deal directly with Netflix. Sony opens an auction for bidding of their movie IPs.

You are perceiving this as though its the same as how it works in console business. Sony has 100+ million consoles. So it's correct to say that Sony is the "main way" that publisher monetize their games. It doesn't work that way in Netflix business model. Netflix simply pay an exact amount based on the value of the movies and shows regardless of number of its subscribers. And if someone outbids Netflix, then Netflix doesn't get anything at all. Sony doesn't care about Netflix, it only cares who bids the highest.

And not only that, it can be a huge userbase where they can get new players to grow Sony's gaming business.
That's not gonna happen. If people can play Sony games (and hundreds of other games not owned by Sony) in Netflix in the future. Playstation console market will dwindle in size. And PSNow will die.

This is why I think they may be an strategic ally to both monetize their movies now and specially in the future, and in addition to this they are also an opportunity to grow their gaming business because with them they would reach hundreds of millions of people
Reaching hundreds of millions of people does not matter. That's not how you measure success. If you measure success by how many people your game can reach then give away your games for free.

whose many of them aren't console players, and it targets movie fans more than console gamers so doesn't compete that directly. Partnering with them would benefit Sony not only with the money they would win directly for putting games there.
Yes it will affect them directly. If Netflix enter game streaming with the amount of disposable money it has to buy content (Netflix spends $20 billion for content alone), then it will crush the competition.

And Sony helping Netflix achieve this is basically them throwing the towel and giving up instead of putting up a fight. In that hypothetical future, Sony has no choice but to be happy with whatever pocket change Netflix will give them. Sony owns only a handful of games. 99% of games are 3rd party. So basically Sony earning pennies in the streaming market.

And I think it wouldn't be the same with Gamepass, because it's instead is a game subscription like the Sony already has with Plus and Now, doesn't provides the side synergy with the movies business that Sony offers them, competes directly with PlayStation because targets the same people and offers mostly the same. Aside from getting money for putting games there, the side effects this time would be to hurt Sony's game subscriptions and consoles business. It would decrease their market instead of growing it.
The same effect with Netflix as with gamepass if people can simply play Sony games in Netflix (Netflix pay Sony some pennies) and 1000s more games (Netflix pay publishers not named Sony). Sony is bound to lose and they're essentially giving up.

reksveks

Well ahead of that anticipated launch, Netflix has now added a tiny handful of mobile titles to its entertainment library as part of an early Poland-exclusive test. At present, the test is for Android devices only and consists of two games - Stranger Things: 1984 and Stranger Things 3 - both of which are displayed within the Netflix app but, judging by the officially released images, must be downloaded through Google Play.

Interesting solution to the anti-steering moves

Well ahead of that anticipated launch, Netflix has now added a tiny handful of mobile titles to its entertainment library as part of an early Poland-exclusive test. At present, the test is for Android devices only and consists of two games - Stranger Things: 1984 and Stranger Things 3 - both of which are displayed within the Netflix app but, judging by the officially released images, must be downloaded through Google Play.

Interesting solution to the anti-steering moves
What the hell is it with these tests happening in Poland.
After something called PlayStation Plus Video Pass was leaked yesterday, Sony has confirmed to Polish website Spider's Web (as reported by VGC) that the service expansion is real. However, for the time being, it's only being tested in Poland.

PrimeX

I don't get it why would I want a mobile game to be streamed via Netflix on my mobile device? I could just install the game on the fucking phone.

reksveks

I don't get it why would I want a mobile game to be streamed via Netflix on my mobile device? I could just install the game on the fucking phone.
Removes the issue with needing to have a powerful phone and probably lighter on battery life.

It might not be a con for you but could be for others.

Top Bottom