• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Share your PS5 or XSX Homescreen

sainraja

A little clarification, share the last state of your home screen.

Share what your home screen for the PS5 or XSX looks like. I have only shared the PS5 one since I couldn't figure out how to capture my Xbox dashboard screen (I know how to take screenshots, but it doesn't let me take one of the dashboard — the capture menu keeps coming up when I press the screenshot button).

PS5
dTwbWM5.jpg

Last edited:

sainraja

Well, nothing custom on my PS5 (yet) haha and I don't think we can have custom wallpapers at the moment anyway? So I just left it at Destiny 2. I can take another screenshot with the store selected but you'd get a peak at the store info instead.

sainraja

Can an XSS user join?
lol yes, ofcourse. I should have mentioned that.

Perhaps I misunderstood, but my interpretation was to show what you have been playing lately.
Yeah, although I guess I didn't clarify this in my OP.

Aren't they all going to look the same? I can't recall anyway to personalize the PS5 homescreen / desktop / whateverthefuck
Yeah, but the activity shouldn't be the same.

No, it's dynamic according to where you stopped at. In this case he stopped at Destiny 2.
What I do like on the PS5 (this was also true on the PS3) is how the game's theme plays when you highlight a game. A few games don't do that so it just plays the default music but it's awesome when devs will let the game theme play.

Last edited:
Playing mostly retro titles until HFW launches, but I did add Sifu yesterday, albeit I’m not getting to it until next month.

Jak & Daxter 1, Mafia DE, Superhot, Dark Cloud, Rez Infinite, Mass Effect LE, and The Wolf Among Us (finished last night).

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Perhaps I misunderstood, but my interpretation was to show what you have been playing lately.

Got ya. Well here's mine, I just finished cleaning up the games I recently finished, and migrated to PC for some games, but here goes:

SyaSN2B.jpg

Can’t upload images for some reason. Uploading keeps failing.

You can create a free account on imgur and quickly upload that way. The image feature they use here just uploads it for you and links it.

Last edited:
lol yes, ofcourse. I should have mentioned that.

Yeah, although I guess I didn't clarify this in my OP.

Yeah, but the activity shouldn't be the same.

What I do like on the PS5 (this was also true on the PS3) is how the game's theme plays when you highlight a game. A few games don't do that so it just plays the default music but it's awesome when devs will let the game theme play.

Persona 5 Royale song’s bassline is amazing for this.

sainraja

Day 1 player with 2,500+ hours, so umm, yeah, I have an addiction...
I have been playing Destiny since the series released. With Destiny 1, I didn't really see it as an MMO/GaaS type of game so I just finished the campaigns and moved on. Destiny 2 is where things started to make sense to me in terms of all the end game stuff. But I still find the grandmaster stuff challenging — not sure if I can ever get 100% lol. But good job!

Cornbread78

I have been playing Destiny since the series released. With Destiny 1, I didn't really see it as an MMO/GaaS type of game so I just finished the campaigns and moved on. Destiny 2 is where things started to make sense to me in terms of all the end game stuff. But I still find the grandmaster stuff challenging — not sure if I can ever get 100% lol. But good job!

What are you missing, just the GM?

Top Bottom