• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sexy beasts being thirsty for 3 minutes. Netflix.

dr_octagon

Banned
season 8 GIF

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Netflix will greenlight anything it seems. Who's got a show they want made?

Turd Humpers.

Follow six people across the world as they fuck as much manure as they possibly can. Each episode of this 10 million dollar TV show will follow a turd humper through their efforts to raise the profile of turd humping, and to stop the divisive rhetoric around it. All they want is your acceptance!

Turd Humpers are real and wonderful people, and this special Netflix show will bring their struggles, their victories, and their shit fucking lives to your screen in glorious 4K.

notjeffgoldblum

Neo Member
Turd Humpers.

Follow six people across the world as they fuck as much manure as they possibly can. Each episode of this 10 million dollar TV show will follow a turd humper through their efforts to raise the profile of turd humping, and to stop the divisive rhetoric around it. All they want is your acceptance!

Turd Humpers are real and wonderful people, and this special Netflix show will bring their struggles, their victories, and their shit fucking lives to your screen in glorious 4K.
...you taking auditions?

dr_octagon

Banned
Netflix will greenlight anything it seems. Who's got a show they want made?
Salmonella roulette

It's a copy of Among Us but with food.

Contestants makes an omelette which may include eggs unsafe for consumption. They have to guess which one made the killer meal. Over time people get sick until the final day where everyone gets a chicken dinner which may be prepared by the villain (Gordon Ramsay, what a twist).

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I said to the missus the other day, and I think she feels the same. Somewhere in the last few years I seem to have slipped into the wrong plane of existence. I dont exactly know when, i'm just sure it happend though

I honestly dont feel I belong in this one. It feels like an episode of Sliders.

dr_octagon

Banned
there is a sense of 'new' or 'different' being worthwhile when it's not always the case. yeah some people are entertained by it can still be trash. shock and clickbait generates interest and quality or value is optional.

not everyone has to be catered to, the internet and youtube has plenty of stuff for weirdos. the bar is being lowered. the show may be well directed but the idea is low effort. Netflix's image gets tied to awful stuff (like that film which Roman Polanski would enjoy) even though there is good content.

BigBooper

I said to the missus the other day, and I think she feels the same. Somewhere in the last few years I seem to have slipped into the wrong plane of existence. I dont exactly know when, i'm just sure it happend though

I honestly dont feel I belong in this one. It feels like an episode of Sliders.

I listened to someone explain to me how our universes have been intermixing since the LHC experiments. It was an entertaining conversation.

UnravelKatharsis

Gold Member
Turd Humpers.

Shitting on things.

It would be exactly like "Parts Unknown" but instead of traveling the world and sampling local cuisine you'd be traveling around the world and, y'know, shitting on things.

CGiRanger

Banned
With this and "Q-FORCE", Netflix sure seems to be keen an eager to race to the bottom of finding out just how big a steaming pile of shit they can possibly produce.

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member

I listened to someone explain to me how our universes have been intermixing since the LHC experiments. It was an entertaining conversation.
I'm half inclined to actually believe that something has gone awry due to this at this point!

But the worst thing of all? Theres zero proof to prove this! But something is afoot, I just know it.

They exaggerate but that is how I see human nature, and how humans interact and talk about each other.

Imperfections, elevating themselves towards the ideal with cute words and nicknames, for he who seeks to age not, to be of a timeless ideal nature, I can only have eyes for the ideal. Everything is of beauty as it approaches the ideal perfection.

That is why I prefer animation over human series, perhaps one day they'll decide to increase attrativeness level towards maximum, but for now you only have average humans. Maybe deep down they fear the agony that the perfect brings with it?

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Watched the first episode and these people are all pretty awful. I can’t believe she chose the guy that asked her about sex in public. Once they showed their faces I thought the demon girl was cute, but the guy that won was like the beast from the 80s tv show.
beauty-and-the-beast.png

Top Bottom