• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seventh Senran Kagura game teased in Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash

L.O.R.D

yTQMfal.jpg

C7hQQ3jVYAAZ6Sr.jpg

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/seventh-senran-kagura-game-teased-senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash

The ending of Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash includes a teaser for the seventh Senran Kagura title.

The teaser isn't much beyond a few animated scenes surrounded by flames, followed by a fiery number seven (pictured above).

Of course, the video itself is considered a spoiler, so watch with caution.

The news should come as no surprise. When Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash was announced, producer Kenichiro Takaki said there would also be a new Senran Kagura action game in the future.

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash is now available for PlayStation 4 in Japa. A western and Asian release is also planned.

well,i am not really surprised
Takaki already said there will be new game,but i hope the new game is for the main series,not like versus series
but from the teaser,Yumi was there,soo,the versus ninja will be avaiable in the main game?

PS4 or Switch?

splash me if old

Eolz

Yeah, we've talked about it in the community thread, didn't think a big website would make a news about it.

Basically bringing timelines together, who knows on which platform it'll be since they're making games both for Switch and PS4.

Still hoping they reconsidered not making SK3, and it'll actually be it. Seems a lot less light hearted than EV and PBS at least, which is great...

Edit: they dropped the vita, so no.

I've been pretty down on the Versus and spin off games, but I'm looking forward to this.

Hopefully it goes back to that weird tone of trying to be a dark, serious story while having ridiculous fanservice everywhere

Top Bottom