• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Serious question for Nintendo fans: What's the thing that makes you to be excited about Nintendo nowadays?

GymWolf

Never lose sleep over such trivial matters, as replying to people like you is more than enough to put a glass eye to sleep.
I edited my post but i doubt that any reasonable explanation would be enough for you...

Last edited:

Mozza

I edited my post but i doubt that any reasonable explanation would be enough for you...
If you bought a Switch as a home console to compete with the other two graphical powerhouses then you must have been on something at the time, the Switch was never going to offer the same experiences, I have an Xbox One and find the Switch and it's games a perfect companion to it.

GymWolf

If you bought a Switch as a home console to compete with the other two graphical powerhouses then you must have been on something at the time, the Switch was never going to offer the same experiences, I have an Xbox One and find the Switch and it's games a perfect companion to it.
I bought a switch for zelda tbh but having a switch doens't mean that i'm ok with the way nintendo do things since the gamecube era.

I also have a ps5 and a xone and you can hear me talk shit about the things i don't like in these 2 console or how sony\M do some things, you have to understand, i'm just an honest guy who doens't sweet talk anything just because i have that thing.
The snark is just part of the forum buffonery, some people like it, some people get mad :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

jdforge

Banned
fe0.gif

This thread needs nuked. C’mon GAF you’re better than this.

e&e

Banned
You nintendo fans are exausting :lollipop_squinting:

Do you lose sleep when someone in a forum has a different opinion? because if this is the case, you need to straight up your priorities dude.

I don't like the trade up in power because i personally don't love handled consoles very much, i don't have many occasion to use them and i have gigantic hands so they are not very comfy, i was a nintendo fanboy before the wii and the gimmicky way, tell me how this is an unreasonable opinion to have in a forum?!

I bought a switch to use it exclusively as a home console and it's not very great compared to the other 2.

if this opinion disturb you so much, sue me.
Do you still have a Switch?

GymWolf

Do you still have a Switch?
Sure, i'm waiting for prime 4 or some unexpected surprises.

And i know i hate a lot on botw but if they fixed some of the problems in the sequel i'm gonna get that one too.rarel

I rarely re-sell consoles even when i barely use them.

Last edited:

e&e

Banned
Sure, i'm waiting for prime 4 or some unexpected surprises.

And i know i hate a lot on botw but if they fixed some of the problems in the sequel i'm gonna get that one too.rarel

I rarely re-sell consoles even when i barely use them.
Ok.

Daymos

The switch is great because it's portable and convienent. I don't really care what Nintendo makes all that much, that's not really the point of owning a switch.

I don't care about 4k graphics. I like games like trails of cold steel, Hades, trials of mana, final fantasy 12, no no Kuni, dark souls... They are all on switch portable. Zelda botw is great too of course.

I'll still be playing the hell out of elden ring and final fantasy 16, but of course I have pc and other consoles for those.

The switch has an important spot in any gamers arsenal..

Mozza

I bought a switch for zelda tbh but having a switch doens't mean that i'm ok with the way nintendo do things since the gamecube era.

I also have a ps5 and a xone and you can hear me talk shit about the things i don't like in these 2 console or how sony\M do some things, you have to understand, i'm just an honest guy who doens't sweet talk anything just because i have that thing.
The snark is just part of the forum buffonery, some people like it, some people get mad :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
I never get mad on here, it's simply not worth it.

Top Bottom