• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Series X/S fails to sell available stock in Europe, spells demise for Xbox Brand Across Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

v_iHuGi

Banned
Here in Portugal you can already buy Series S/X pretty easilly, stock is not a concern anymore and the same can be said across many other EU countries.

Xbox has once again failed to deliver in Europe, lack of marketing and clear vision have hurt the brand years ago, still haunts them to this day.

Prospects of Xbox in Europe and Asia? Seems like MS should just focus on Americas at this point.

Links above if anyone wants to buy a system.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
7KjW.gif

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
Ok, can they send some of that stock to the US then.....

I just want one before summer time.

Kikorin

I'd hope so, but I'm looking to buy one from days since my One X is simply dead last week and is literally impossible (I'm from Italy).

I asked at a shop to reserve one and they told me before February is really improbable they'll had some to sell. But if someone know where to buy one in Italy, pls let me know 😅

Pug

Love it's freely available across Europe! Besides the biggest populated countries such as UK, Germany and Italy were its a nightmare to get hold off. Not sure about France!

Cornbread78

This actually brings me back. I wish I could find that classic post about the warehouses full of unsold PS4s in New Zealand during the XB1/PS4 launch time....

Nezzeroth

It's still sold out on Amazon Spain, a country where Playstation sells like 8 times more consoles. So I doubt it's widely available, maybe some countries got more consoles than normal.

v_iHuGi

Banned
Sorry i just present the facts, and they are clear as day.

Talking about EU & Asia because NA the Brand seems healthy.

-Arcadia-

Banned
To make something of the OP’s dramatics, I’m really glad to see it starting to become available.

I’d love to be able to walk into a store randomly, find a Series X, and walk out, sometime this month. For a lot of us that couldn’t quite pull it off last year, and there are a lot of us, this is awesome news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom