• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus |OT| Summer Life in Your Hometown

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Started replaying the game again after not playing much at the beginning. On the 8th day of the game and almost have the story beaten. I've done some of the girl's side stories but probably only like 7 or 8 of them. The story is making me appreciate the girls a lot more
KuGsj.gif

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Beat the main game and destroyed all the platforms. Going through all the girl's side stories. These are hilarious.

Ultimadrago

Finally finished all the DLC missions.

Fighting
team versus team
was a cool idea though it massacres the already iffy framerate/performance. I suppose the story will continue in a future title then? Well, whatever it is, I hope it's on a Playstation home console, otherwise I'll be watching the scenes on Youtube.

HotHamBoy

This game is currntly $20 on PS4 and $15 on Vita on PSN if anyone is interested.

I am wondering if I should bother with the game. I kind of enjoyed SK Burst for awhile for what it was. I thought Shinovi Versus would be a big improvement but I ended up hating it.

Should I give this game a chance? PS4 version. I know it's probably trash but is it fun trash? My main problems with Shinovi Versus were the super repetitive and extremely basic level designs and the frustrating camera and lock on system. I also found one of the new characters a little... disturbing.

But if it isn't tedious or boring or frustrating I'll try it. Is the online still active? That might be a selling point, tbh.

Eolz

Honestly, your issues with SV will probably still be there, but it's still alright at this price.
From what you're saying, it sounds like you might enjoy SK2 on 3DS more though.

Top Bottom