• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice | OT | Borne of Souls

Yes! i was able to dominate genchiro when i got his move set down, and i was finishing the first phase untouched with mikiri counter against his thrust.. that's where I'm at, just sent off by the divine heir to find the sunken valley and some lotus
Awesome now you got it!

Genichiro is the big wall and once you get past it you're on your way to become master shinobi!

Tschumi

Awesome now you got it!

Genichiro is the big wall and once you get past it you're on your way to become master shinobi!
For me lady butterfly was the real tough one. Actually after banging my head against her for ages, the guy at the castle gate on the horse, the ashina elite and genchiro, and every other simple weapon wielder, has been pretty easy to understand... My problem with genchiro was losing concentration because i was excited to get into the third phase.. this seems to be my main problem in soulsborne games at the moment, when i progress and feel the finish line inching closer i get fixated on it and don't notice the giant sword heading towards my forehead lol

Edit: oh i also struggle to see when they're thrusting or sweeping, just a vision thing, it kinda gets obscured by the deflection starbursts and stuff, this is probably something I'll have to improve at some point...

Last edited:

Tschumi

How hard are interior ministry ninjas considered to be? It's been a while but the last many times I took on the one in the estate i got my ass repeatedly handed to me

How hard are interior ministry ninjas considered to be? It's been a while but the last many times I took on the one in the estate i got my ass repeatedly handed to me
At first they were really hard for me and still at times they can be pretty difficult.

Just look be aggressive, attack and deflect and for the thrust kick. Some of them can be sneaked up.

Tschumi

Bit of progress, i completed senpou temple, got the mortal blade, now I'm heading into the sunken valley but i got stumped by the fucker with a shotgun and called it a day.

The game is insane, how can people be blasé about such a work of art...

YukiOnna

Bit of progress, i completed senpou temple, got the mortal blade, now I'm heading into the sunken valley but i got stumped by the fucker with a shotgun and called it a day.

The game is insane, how can people be blasé about such a work of art...
Senpou Temple and Sunken Valley are my favourite areas from story/lore and game design POV. Perfects that far east/monk's journey I've always thought of.

Bartski

Gold Member
Happy Birthday

dpns3xs.jpg

Top Bottom