• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega unannounced new Monkey Ball game has now been rated in Brazil

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania was rated by the Australian Classification board two months ago, leading many to believe an official reveal was imminent.

Nothing was announced, however, and now it’s appeared on the Brazilian Advisory Classification website too.

Whereas the Australian listing (which has since been removed) simply gave the game’s name, the Brazilian listing also includes the formats Banana Mania is due to be released on; PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC.

I hope it has ray tracing.

Happy Fun GIF by BabyTV

Narasumas

PLEAZZ be nothing like Banana Blitz. Hopefully they’ve heard the criticisms by now…but damn if it hasn’t pissed me off that’s the direction they’ve gone with in recent gens. I get it was prob the easiest to port/upscale, but nothing beats the OG 1 & 2 formula. Bring it back. Online party games this time too please.

Last edited:

lachesis

I'm guessing it would be on Switch as well - based on enhanced GC/Wii ver. If they did, it would be an easy port.

Wonder if it's going to use the gyro? Maybe they should include arcade-like "banana" controller case for the switch joycon. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom