• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega PC ports campaign KIWAMI edition (Orta, JSRF, ABC, Daytona 2, Border Break...)

The next Sega port

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Fat Frog

I advertised for Google Stadia

You can play Panzer Dragoon Orta and Guardian Heroes on Xbox One, for information. So there is already a modern solution to play these games.
Some people don't understand BC is not just a gimmick.
Having last gen games enhanced for the series X is indeed sympathic (like the limited BC of the PS5) but having several generations available is different, it's AWESOME.

Some could argue it doesn't match the PS2 library. They forgot every years compilations of all time classics are being released... Contra/Castlevania Gems from the 16bits era, Treasure master pieces from the 32 bits era like Guardian Heroes(xbox exclusives), Okami from the PS2 era...

Slowly the XBox BC became fantastic and Microsoft wizzards will announce soon they'll handle Sega history from 1960 to 2020 lol :).

Last edited:

Fat Frog

Virtua Fighter 5 on PC.

Ok, not the full experience but still...

Last edited:

Fat Frog

Good news !
Vanquish officially became a long seller.
Ok, it's not a success at all (it started very low and stayed a 50k for months) but slowly the game is played and accepted by quite a few gamers. (500K units sold on Steam)

Valkyria 4 is following a similar path. (we won't see a sequel anytime soon but who knows in a few years)

As Sega mentioned in a financial report, old catalog is selling pretty well (the magic of permanent BC of PC and Xbox... no need for Sega to loose time with endless remasters on each generation, Binary Domain is on steam since 2012, Orta has a HD version since the 360 in 2005. PC and Xbox are a true blessing for Sega (easy money, minimum efforts since Microsoft did the job for Orta) and the gamers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom