• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega Atlus Channel will be held during TGS 2021, offering news between October 1-3

Sega-Atlus-Channel-TGS-2021-710x400.jpeg

Sega and Atlus announced their Tokyo Game Show events, and it’s kicking things off with a Sega Atlus Channel, official website, and social media campaign. There will be Sega and Atlus TGS 2021 news offered between October 1-3, 2021. Also, people who share pictures on Twitter with #Love_Sega until September 12, 2021 might have those photos included in promotional efforts for the companies and their events.

First, the official Sega and Atlus TGS 2021 site announcing the Sega Atlus Channel is rather barren. All it mentions is the general distribution dates for news. There is the official logo already online, however. It features a purple silhouette of Sonic the Hedgehog at one end. On the other side, people can see the Shin Megami Tensei series’ Jack Frost. The #Love_Sega hashtag appears all around it.

As for the social media campaign, people are asked to share pictures of the things they own, made, or wear that involve famous Sega and Atlus characters. The company will monitor the hashtag on Twitter. It will then take people’s photos and could show them during TGS 2021.

The 2021 Tokyo Game Show will be held September 30, 2021 through October 3, 2021 and mostly be held online. The Sega Atlus Channel will appear during TGS 2021 between October 1-3, 2021.

EDMIX

I want to know is about Project Re Fantasy.

I expect that its development moved to PS5, I'd be surprised if it didn't.

As for Persona, I'm hoping for them to try to get more people into the series the way they did with Yakuza.

Remake 1 and 2 fully.
Port and or remaster 3, 4 and 5 in 4K

Make a collection.

Port to PC, XB vs just PS

Top it off with Persona 6.

If treated like how they did with Yakuza.....it can happen.

Last edited:

EDMIX

I’m pretty sure it would be cross gen like Persona 5 was. Atlus doesn’t make tech heavy game.

Maybe, but with that Sega money behind them, for all we know they want a AAA type game.

I agree though that with how Atlus is and even Sega, it will likely be cross gen.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Maybe, but with that Sega money behind them, for all we know they want a AAA type game.
You can hope for it but it’s very unlikely, like FROM they don’t have much interest in high end graphics in their games.

I expect that its development moved to PS5, I'd be surprised if it didn't.

As for Persona, I'm hoping for them to try to get more people into the series the way they did with Yakuza.

Remake 1 and 2 fully.
Port and or remaster 3, 4 and 5 in 4K

Make a collection.

Port to PC, XB vs just PS

Top it off with Persona 6.

If treated like how they did with Yakuza.....it can happen.
Yes, they should port Persona 3 FES to Steam and consoles like they did Persona 4.

Actually, I've not played the first two Persona games so a remake would be interesting too.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
This very, very unlikely but I dont mind seeing another Sakura Wars on console, I really enjoyed the last one on PS4.

CamHostage

Well I can't speak for the other guy but my post is from August.

Yep, fixed that. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention while posting, I was distracted by something else at the time...

...it's a phone game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom