• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seems Abandoned APP will release July 29th, according to PSN Brazil

MMXyJOF.jpg

Silent Hill i still believe lol

Hugare

Uhh, its says "Realtime Trailers" app, not Abandoned

Is there a relation between the two?

Maybe they just used the wrong image

Edit: Oh now I get it, it will run the trailers in realtime. So essentialy this will be a non interactive demo. Cool, never seen this done before for a console game.

Last edited:

Outlier

"Releasing July 29" with no gameplay trailer or dev videos?

Yeah sounds either fake or it's Kojima up to his old tricks again to surprise everyone.

Kagey K

Banned
This guy is a genius marketer, this game would have been Abandoned had he not been so creative.

Imagine all the people buying it and playing it, still trying to find the Easter eggs proving its something that it's not.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

This guy is a genius marketer, this game would have been Abandoned had he not been so creative.

Imagine all the people buying it and playing it, still trying to find the Easter eggs proving its something that it's not.
And this part of marketing is being run by Sony. The devs can’t advertise the app by themselves without Sony on PSN.

MastaKiiLA

It's just so bizarre that a small indie with no real digital footprint would get this kind of treatment. It all points to something bigger. I'm firmly in the Kojima camp on this one. I'll only budge once there's conclusive evidence to the contrary. For now, it's just too unusual for me to assume otherwise.

Top Bottom